Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, when will you guys restock on the Skill mid length wallets?

We'll have more mid length and medallion wallets from Skull on Thursday.

I just got a small question, I bought the FH blue diamond shirt at the start of the month, was it shipped ground or airmail? I'm just really anxious and impatient as to when its going to get here :o

Thanks

...I forget if you posted already but when are you restocking the Skull 5010 6x6 ??? :)

I just got a small question, I bought the FH blue diamond shirt at the start of the month, was it shipped ground or airmail? I'm just really anxious and impatient as to when its going to get here :o

Thanks

...I forget if you posted already but when are you restocking the Skull 5010 6x6 ??? :)

If you're in the US it was shipped ground, if you're international it was shipped via Air Priority Mail.

5010 restock in October, that's when the next production run is.

Does the 634S have lined back pockets? For some reason I thought they did.

They do not..

Only the Iron Heart 1634 and 461 have lined pockets.

RJB - Real Japan Blues

Finally restocked and new shirts added, RJB.

We're nuts here for anything that goes above and beyond the normal scope of

what is expected out of garment design and manufacturing. A brand that goes to psychotic lengths to bring us something different always gets our attention.

This is why we've chosen to bring in RJB, Real Japan Blues, into Self Edge.

Starting with three button-down western style shirts, we're proud to introduce

RJB into the Self Edge family of Japanese lines.

These shirts are on another level of production and attention to detail than what we're even used to here at Self Edge.

Please check our online store for more information, specs, and pricing regarding RJB:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76&zenid=074e768ddad7524e3ac6d39f06fc1243

DSC01501-1-730535.jpg

_MG_7254-765736.jpg

_MG_7260-788789.jpg

_MG_7258-765780.jpg

_MG_7269-788816.jpg

_MG_7273-732932.jpg

If you're in the US it was shipped ground, if you're international it was shipped via Air Priority Mail.

5010 restock in October, that's when the next production run is.

Sorry I am from Ontario Canada which is why I was not sure if it was ground or air.

damn i was lookin at those RJB shirts a few days ago.. drooling.. of course.

i really like the depth that that black denim one has

Damn Kiya...how was the yoyo thing.

Insane..

Let's just say it's almost 5am and i'm still up.

RJB - Real Japan Blues

what is expected out of garment design and manufacturing. A brand that goes to psychotic lengths to bring us something different always gets our attention.

These shirts are on another level of production and attention to detail than what we're even used to here at Self Edge.

Please check our online store for more information, specs, and pricing regarding RJB:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76&zenid=074e768ddad7524e3ac6d39f06fc1243

Does the fact that the RJB Chambray Shirt is made out of Rayon mean that it can only be dry cleaned? Or is it heavy weight Rayon?

If that's the case, is it going to be easily stained? I'd hate to have to get that beautiful shirt dry cleaned every time I get a little dirty.

When are the next batch of Self Edge shirts being released, and what will they include?

When do Wild Child shirts launch?

Thanks Kiya,

Garrison

As a pasty sun hating white boy I'm pretty sure I would look naked in this from more than 5 feet away.

I was thinking exactly the same thing here...

will you guys restock on the flathead wallets anytime soon? those things are fucking gorgeous.

Two weeks...

Kiya is it 100% confirmation you will have Flat Head 1001 in size 32 in stock Saturday, the wait is killing me x_x.

We'll have that size in 8 days from today..not on Saturday.

But have you tried them on? Because you might need a size up or down from there and that's the only size we're missing.

kiya will you ever be restocking F310 and imperal dukes?

F310: The next production run is in October, so that's when we're getting more, look into getting the 1001 for now..

Dukes: We've got every size of the black ones, and are only missing two sizes of the indigo. We'll have a restock on August 25th.

RJB - Real Japan Blues

DSC01501-1-730535.jpg

_MG_7254-765736.jpg

_MG_7260-788789.jpg

_MG_7258-765780.jpg

_MG_7269-788816.jpg

_MG_7273-732932.jpg