Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

It's hard to describe how excited I am about the new Wild Child samples that are going to get here soon...

You should be more excited about the yo-yo that's on the way...

Along with the Plushform that got returned by USPS for some damn reason. Grrrr.

Quick question, couldn't find the answer doing a quick search on this thread. For the Flat Head Houndstooth shirts, what's the care instructions for that? Cold machine wash and air dry?

Also, do you guys plan on getting more of the Sugar Cane tan belts anytime soon (without the rivets)?

I realise this is prob the dumbest question all week but I presume those measurements for the shirts on your website are in inches??

Measurements are in inches.

Quick question, couldn't find the answer doing a quick search on this thread. For the Flat Head Houndstooth shirts, what's the care instructions for that? Cold machine wash and air dry?

Also, do you guys plan on getting more of the Sugar Cane tan belts anytime soon (without the rivets)?

Yes, cold water wash and line dry...

No more SC belts till March, they are only produced once per season, so what we have in stock is all we'll have till next year.

can't wait for IH flannels...are they dropping tomorrow?

I think monday or tuesday...

can't wait for IH flannels...are they dropping tomorrow?

haha... me too! hope they drop next week.... will be out of town on gigs this weekend.

oh... if you didn't pick up the never on sunday shirt yet... don't sleep sleep on this one. i've been wearing mines for 3 days straight. it has become my favorite shirt as of late.

kiya and demitra... happy anniversary!

yo kiya are you guys gonna aver restock on the B Son Gray Mock pullover in large, still debating if a medium can fit me.

He told me that there'd be no restocks on the B. Son stuff ever.

From the blog: There are no reorders for B.Son and therefore once something is sold out, we cannot get any more.

B.Son Mock Pullover Hoodie

B.Son's most popular piece at Self Edge has just come back in Gray and Black.

A great simple winter piece that works in any variation.

Both colors available now in-store and via the online store, check the online store for measurements and more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77

IMG_1044-1-747387.jpg

IMG_1045-1-747396.jpg

IMG_1042-1-724574.jpg

IMG_1043-1-724585.jpg

Just did a stock check and found a few extra:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77

Kiya

Not sure if you saw my last post as it got buried. But, when are the Self Edge chambray shirts going to be released? And, can you divulge what is next after those?

They'll be released at the Inazuma denim festival in Tokyo on October 26th.. What's left will be sold at Self Edge, then a rerun will be made that will be ready mid-november.

More items will be released but we're about 6 weeks away for the rest of the items... chambray peacoat?

I thought we were going to hear about the Self Edge and Sugar Cane collab on the last week of september?

What happened to that? :(

It's coming... it was pushed back a bit because a few last minute changes were made to the cut. We're aiming to release them in two weeks or so and should have photos and specs up within the next 10 days.

They'll be released at the Inazuma denim festival in Tokyo on October 26th.. What's left will be sold at Self Edge, then a rerun will be made that will be ready mid-november.

More items will be released but we're about 6 weeks away for the rest of the items... chambray peacoat?

If my assumptions about the Inazuma denim festival are correct, their probably won't be any left-over.

Prediction: Chambray Peacoat will indeed melt minds, and also be responsible for pages upon pages of questions about sizing, price, and release date.

Prediction: Self Edge will be coming home from Inazuma with zero inventory and fat wallets.

Prediction: Kiya will be nursing the mother of all hangovers, and be fully incommunicado for at least a week while he has all of his blood replaced, Keith Richards-style.

Prediction: It will be amazing.

It's just my opinion, but the hoody makes these guys look like they're one of the seven dwarves.

I think it's because the body of the hoody is really form fitting but the hood is not....

It's just my opinion, but the hoody makes these guys look like they're one of the seven dwarves.

I think it's because the body of the hoody is really form fitting but the hood is not....

I think it just might because of the angle of his head. The zip-up has a fairly large hood to, similar to the pullover. Yet it's a really good size and isn't to big or pointy.