Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

You can find Justice working back at his old job at Diesel starting next week.

Carry on...

Sycamore will continue to fold t-shirts at True and Sidney will continue taking photos of himself wearing cowboy shirts and stiff pants.

I feel very grateful to know that a company that I SUPPORT and look up to has just played with my head and got me all worked up over a little prank because they wanted a few laughs from my discomfort.

Thanks SELFEDGE for helping me realize how great you really are.

I feel very grateful to know that a company that I SUPPORT and look up to has just played with my head and got me all worked up over a little prank because they wanted a few laughs from my discomfort.

Thanks SELFEDGE for helping me realize how great you really are.

lighten up, Francis.

lighten up, Francis.

Speaking of Francis...

I went to see Black Francis, aka Frank Black, aka Mr. Pixies last night at a haunted lodge in the middle of nowhere in the Santa Cruz mountains..

I decided it was best to stay the night after the insane winding drive up there and all the drinks i planned on having.. so we got a room.. got to the lodge.. checked in.. walked around the extremely creepy property.. went up to room 1212.. put the key in the slot and walked in.

The sink was running, there were a few towels on the bathroom counter, a little bag on the floor next to the bed, but nothing else seemed to be touched.

Instead of leaving the room like i should have, i walked around to the desk and found this, grabbed it, ran out of the room, requested room 1213 at the front desk saying "i think somebody is staying room 1212" and shared a balcony all night with The Second Man in Black.

Photo6.jpg

Charles Thompson = Frank Black's real name

Self Edge is now on Twitter.. Add us..

We'll be giving away free jeans, gift certificates, coupon codes, prerelease info, etc via Twitter from this week on.

http://twitter.com/selfedge

is selfedge getting any more sugar cane belts in?

September 15th...

Self Edge is now on Twitter.. Add us..

We'll be giving away free jeans, gift certificates, coupon codes, prerelease info, etc via Twitter from this week on.

http://twitter.com/selfedge

Just got a restock of the Iron Heart 634s, 9634 Super Black, and 461 Bootcut.

We finally have every size of all the models in stock:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71