Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya, the shirt didnt fit :( however, i think the orange plaid one might, it seems a bit bigger. should I call in to do the exchange or just send them back tuesday?

Send the shirt back with a note stating what you'd like instead...

oh right, what would you personally recommend for 38?

m

Yup, for a size 38 jeans get a size X-Large (LL)

any idea on when the F310's are going to be restocked?

We'll have more with our next Flat Head shipment which comes in on Saturday.

Any chance that shipment will have more shirts?

Just the special edition denim shirt they're releasing for their Spring collection.

And more leather/silver bracelets..

Hi Kiya, I was curious what shipping company you use for sending to canada. I saw this earlier in the thread

and yes, Free Shipping Worldwide.

USA gets UPS ground insured.

International gets Global Express Air Mail insured (3 to 5 days to any country)

:)

I was wondering if you use USPS for canada (if that means global express mail, im sorry.) I've had so many problems in the past with UPS and DHL. Just need to figure out if i need to ship to my work or home.

thanks

Hi Kiya, I was curious what shipping company you use for sending to canada. I saw this earlier in the thread

I was wondering if you use USPS for canada (if that means global express mail, im sorry.) I've had so many problems in the past with UPS and DHL. Just need to figure out if i need to ship to my work or home.

thanks

We use FedEx for domestic and USPS for international.

And yes, we consider Canada as "international"

Using private carriers such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx isn't a good idea for sending jeans out of the US, customers tend to get hit with big fees on their end, so we stick with USPS.

Kiya, now all you need is that cat named True Religion. :P

I was wondering for the Flat Head Shirts, would a size 36 be considered small? I was thinking about getting one soon. I'm not sure why I didn't try them on when I was there, but I think this time I'm going to have to puchase the shirt online. I am about 5'5, 115 pounds...yeah I'm pretty small :cool: . If you remember me, I was the kid that got the debit card declined...lol. (BTW, hopefully the payment clears tomorrow...:) )

Albeeezy,

The 36 in Flat Head shirts would definitely be your size.

I didn't think this possible...but I want to go to Self Edge without denim being a motivating factor. I am afraid of what might happen if you train Diesel to give a longing puppy-dog-eyes look to anyone who leaves Self Edge without making a purchase...people would either go broke, or just melt where they stand. Too cute.

2215425758_e5491e29a6.jpg

2215427342_ed2e2dcc81.jpg

2214636991_540ea1206b.jpg

Yeah, that's right. My gussets have motherfucking roping. Give up . . .

Edit: Asked for more details. This is a selfedge denim shirt. It's boxy but slimish fit, it's in size superfat because my shoulders are WIDE. I just tossed it in a cold wash because shirts always need a wash far as I can tell. The gussets are chainstitched denim, definitely been washed, look almost faded, start of significant roping, but not yet crazy. The gussets are "jean" denim backed by the shirt denim, are blue on a grey shirt. Chainstitching runoffs are just that, clearly not a mistake nor a structural piece. It's very much in the style of western shirts, but the fit is so different, nobody will really notice. All the button holes are different colors, brown, pink, purple, blue, green, wine running down the front, pink on both pockets. The buttons are hemispheres on sticks. There was one loose thread on the inside, cleaner than most very expensive shirts I've seen. It is a shortish point collar that actually has pockets for collar stays, though none come with the shirt. Not sure if I'll use any. Body is very short.