Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

because nobody else is answering these...

Yo kiya,

So everything in the SF and NYC store is 15% off BUT the new IMPERIAL collab for Saturday's sale? let me know. thanks

yes.

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (Excludes SEXI08 Jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything (with the exception of the SEXI08 Jean) in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday September 19th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) the following day (Sunday, September 20th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DrinkMoreWhiskey

Would it be best to call in the SF store to order the IH 301s or check online after the restock on Tuesday?

Depends if you think people are going to snatch your size asap. It doesn't hurt to call if you really are worried but whatever the amount is online directly reflects what's in the stores.

hey kiya, i was just wondering if you are going to carry all the steam-locomotives' models (i meant for the jeans)? or just any particular ones? cause i found they only produced few types of jeans if im not mistaken :)

Evilcrayon, thanks for answering for me, those are all true stories you've told.

Afayefe, we're starting with two TSL models then getting one more in January. We'll have a straight leg and slim model, denim will be very nice, on par with Flat Head but has a bit more abrasiveness to it like Samurai.

will in store still be 15% off tomorrow or online only?

I guess reading isn't a big thing these days.

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (Excludes SEXI08 Jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything (with the exception of the SEXI08 Jean) in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday September 19th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) the following day (Sunday, September 20th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DrinkMoreWhiskey

will in store still be 15% off tomorrow or online only?

Online only tomorrow.

Edit: come in tomorrow and ask for the discount and we'll honor it.

i read it & you didnt answer what i asked....

i know the online store is still on sale.

but i AM local and was wondering if i could just head down there an still get the discount...seems silly,that it would still apply online but not in person.

KsnG8743oxU

hey kiya - will the NY union special be ready for prime time this week?

We will announce when it's ready...

when's the next sale gonna be?

Probably not for a long time... especially with all the new products coming in right now.

if i buy a pair online, can i drop by the store to get it chainstitched for free?
Hemming is free if you bought the jeans in-store at both stores, but if you ordered them online and had them shipped to you for free the charge is the same as if you'd had them hemmed during a purchase in the online store.

If you can make it to the store, why not just make the purchase there?

First off some bad news.. Ande Whall will not be coming to Self Edge for quite a while, we'd say Fall of 2010 to be safe, if you were waiting for it i'd look for a different product for the time being.

Now good news, we've seen the Steam Locomotive samples and they've gotten us quite worked up. We feel that the brand's denim and jean line-up can turn into the next Flat Head for the export market due to the denim quality, uniqueness, and fits. We should have those December 1st along with some cordovan bracelets and cowhide wallets.

Also, fall is starting to roll in from all our brands and there's some interesting things that are a shade different than what we've been known for being brought in from Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, and Buzz Rickson.