MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to maintain a 34-35" inseam for them to work. According to self edge I should see 3" of shrinkage. If that's it I will be okay. If it's more I'm rockin Floods!

oh well, then cold soak away my friend. you could probably even get away with a warm soak. just dont go crazy.

I just have to maintain a 34-35" inseam for them to work. According to self edge I should see 3" of shrinkage. If that's it I will be okay. If it's more I'm rockin Floods!

I was skeptical of the 3" in length shrinkage. But I hot soaked mine and 3" is what I got. I think you will be fine in the length. I am 6'1" and have a double cuff going on my pair.

This Sunday, you get the pants too? I know you were thinking about it.

I was skeptical of the 3" in length shrinkage. But I hot soaked mine and 3" is what I got. I think you will be fine in the length. I am 6'1" and have a double cuff going on my pair.

This Sunday, you get the pants too? I know you were thinking about it.

With that hot soak what was the shrinking in the waist? What is your inseam regularly? I'm 6'5" so that 3" is troublesome. Where do they sit? Hips? Looking at eltopos pic earlier it seems they could sit lower or higher depending on personal preference. I'm stoked for em even if I can't put a cuff!

Great photos. I remember the fit pics but did not see the soak pics. I'm feeling better about the inseam now. I ordered the 38's that start at a 40 w, my waist is static at 38'. I don't think they could come soon enough. I'm so excited it's almost palpable!

Damn I almost forgot. These arrived 2 days ago. Sorry for the crappy low light iPhone snap. This is me with my feet kicked up on my desk not giving a shit on a Friday night. The boots are great. I sized down a half size. I measure a 10d I got a 9.5. I had to make a new hole because the instep was very loose. The leather is top notch and the smell is awesome and very strong.

b7095017.jpg

Thanks to all who helped in sizing and helping me make my decision. I'll get some proper shots when I get a few months wear in them

I was looking at this Japanese site I've been watching for a few weeks now and came across this...

http://delsol.otemo-yan.net/e476568.html

It appears MFSC might be collaborating with William Gibson?

Nope, that's just a write-up of the expo i went to last week.

It was a Toyo expo showing F/W11 for William Gibson (Buzz Rickson) and Mister Freedom.

the legs look really full on them. maybe you coulda sized down or shrink em up a bit

Why?

The californians look good worn fairly trim, like eltopo, but one key aspect of denim pants is that you can wear them in a variety of fits.

Skinny jeans will be out of fashion again one day, as they were in the past. So wear them how you want, mvk.

Cool photo showing cinch back dungarees.

dungareesII.jpg

Why?

The californians look good worn fairly trim, like eltopo, but one key aspect of denim pants is that you can wear them in a variety of fits.

Skinny jeans will be out of fashion again one day, as they were in the past. So wear them how you want, mvk.

Agreed. Mvk's fit look fine, especially combined with the rest of his ensemble. Very 1930/40s Europe to my eye.

Fantastic all around, Mvk. I love how the midnight twill wears. You're making me miss my midnight P coat :(