MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The California on rakuten and the one at Mf store, are they using the same denim?

The Californian on Rakuten is the same as the Californian available through self edge. The photos on Rakuten show the yellowish buttons that I posted pics of earlier in this thread.

The Californian on Rakuten is the same as the Californian available through self edge. The photos on Rakuten show the yellowish buttons that I posted pics of earlier in this thread.

Thanks for the info, been looking for this jeans but SF doesnt restock them anymore.

i wear size 31 cali. they shrank after a cold soak to basically the measurements of the raw 30 (this is i think how most raw unsanforized mfsc pieces shrink--one size down). so size 29 will most probably shrink to raw measurements of the 28 (=the one wash rakuten measurements for the 29). youll be alright in the thighs down, but the waist will be a bit of a problem, around 29.5 vs the 31 or so on yr 634s.

anyways, why dont u contact the mr freedom store? they sometimes still have apparently sold out pieces/sizes lying around.

The 29 will be tight in the waist but based on the numbers (SE - sizing measurements) they are similar. The IH 634's are sanforized so shrinkage will be minimal, the MF's are not and that is where you may get in trouble. My 38's started at a 40 waist then "reduced in size" to a comfortable 38.5-39. The inseam legitimately loses 3" in a soak (and I soaked in really hot tap water for 2 hrs). If you don't need the inseam and you just want to wear them raw I think you could probably get away with it. I have the SExIH07BK's and they fit nothing like the MF's.

In retrospect I could have sized down in the MF's but the fit would not have been what I was looking for. I still believe they will reduce more when I decide to wash them again and fit even better. If you have any more questions keep posting. Some of the other members I'm sure have helpful comments.

Lol. I would piss myself. I think this is part of the "more America made" part of the new collection.

this news makes me really want to sell my "when i become fatter" tenders.

kiya mentioned on the selfedge thread that this jacket and a new cinch back jean will be available this fall, aug i think

The cinch back jean is a slightly modified version of the Lot. 54 California jean.

are you allowed to share any new collection secrets?

What jacket is that? Looks nice. Is it from an older collection.