Denime

denime international xx model i think mate  , do the tag's say where it is made ? i remember some talk a few years ago about some of the international stuff being made in Hong Kong 

No other tags that I can find other that what's pictured. 

Not a bad fit, a bit wider in the leg than I usually wear but I may hang onto them.

Aye, blue tab = international Denime. 

What a funny placed beltloop, center on top but not below. 

Looking at the XX type online, that seems to be the norm. Think the Evisu's I had awhile back had the same detail.

Since flash has called me...

Blue tag was usually used for the first overseas models. When BiG offered Denime they used a black tab. Because of this and the offset beltloop loop I agree with others,  some kind of CC model. Although yours have a paper patch...

Edit: sorry I am drunk. Leather patch...So XX

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I owned the Denime XX and still own a pair of Denime 66XX and their 25th Anniversary pair from the current owner (or not current anymore?!).

While the construction is great and from what I can tell far better than the older Denimes...they lack some kind of soul (to me). I know this is completely subjective and everyone feels different about it. But old Denimes have a special place in my heart

I didn't really wear the XX pair before I sold it. I gave the 66XX a lot more wear but I don't really like the new cut they used for this model. I never understood why they changed the cut for the 66XX model and that the standard 66 has a different cut.

Faded pics of the new XX-denim haven't really convinced me but I really do like the fades from the standard denim Hoggreaser and Blue Nemo wore.

Also the rough and slubby denim from the 25th Anniversary pair is totally not-Denime if you ask me. And the cut is way to tapered for the old Denime spirit. But I do like them as jeans :D

Wasn't the older 66xx higher rise? I didn't get on with the new cut, the denim albeit quite nice I found a bit too heavyweight (16oz?) after washing, add in a low rise and I was struggling for comfort in the top block.

Gave the jeans a wash & hot soak, and I've decided they're a bit too full in the leg for me. Rather than risk ruining them $150 takes them.

Beautiful denim, offset back belt-loop, hidden rivets and all that.

waist aligned: 30"

inseam: 32.5"

leg opening: 8"

61FFB022-D244-433E-9CD4-4B937CD7E945_zps

0A5F7842-583A-41C7-A334-5BD2457F3783_zps

Edited by Lendo

• 2 weeks later...

Washed my 66 yesterday the 8th time. Was on a family trip last weekend and kanuing all Saturday.

It astonishes me again and again how much the dirt hides the beauty of the fabric, and in fact, they are much darker after the wash than before. The contrast is higher too, maybe that's why.

Even honeycombs are already evolving.... :-)

Should have taken pictures damn

• 4 weeks later...