Jump to content
Xu Jianfeng

Fakcronym making tommow comes today

Recommended Posts

It's authentic. Why did you purchase if you had doubts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

It's authentic. Why did you purchase if you had doubts?

I was 95% sure its authentic. Just doing some due diligence for the other 5%. Thank you! :D

Edited by hentaiyarou69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125