WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Ya no doubt. Photo of those were taken the day before I sold them though. Well I hope I can only improve from here. Anyone got any shoe recommendations? I'm planning on picking up some low docs.

ugh mind and body say yes, high school dishwasher paychecks say please no. Someone needs to buy my visvims 

You could find Rick, Guidi, Julius, etc boots used for just a bit more than the price of a pair of 1000 Miles new

homi29 is/was selling some Rick combats for like $400, Wolverines are like $360? 

You could find Rick, Guidi, Julius, etc boots used for just a bit more than the price of a pair of 1000 Miles new

homi29 is/was selling some Rick combats for like $400, Wolverines are like $360? 

Thanks for looking out! I'll have to look into that. Friend owns a store out here so I only paid around $200 for mine but still, granted those are in my size I have no issue with a price like that.

Wasn't there a time when getting a membership in dis bish wasn't always guaranteed? 

Now we have all this riffraff referencing shit on other forums…

Yo, how much time you have on your hands that you can browse ten fashion forums a day?

i didn't reach that point either x_x stopped lurking sz. place is 2 much for me, can't keep up sometimes. sometimes is interesting and sometimes it just seems like people indulging themselves on their high horse or smth

you are in high school? damn you look at least 35 you need to moisturize

Haha it's my 19th birthday today. Its Utah, I constantly moisturize but I live in an alpine desert.