UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

atm. i'm really thinking about picking up another pair (maybe even sdo!)...shit is crazy ^^

sdo? Man your pre soak fit is crazy good i can't imagine your post soak and wash.

I'm sure this will be one of your best fitting jean (i like your mccoy fit too)

This pair is something. I really like the fabric and the cut even if prefer regular cut, after this contest i will think of buying a 400r. 

Edited by geL-

UES def. stays on the list of brands i'll be supporting in the future...their customership is ace, shipping is fast as all hell und the love to all the little details is badass!

and yeah sdo...might be a bit snug, but i think after some wear and stretch it should be perfect!

the 34 is badass already...gonna hold back with telling anything else after i've made that first on the weekend!

edit: the above is just me being all stoked and shit. gonna role with my 34 and see how they turn out in the long run ;)

Edited by ThinFinn

well pre soak fit!

how you feel about the frabic compare with your mccoy? i love that fit a lot, but this 400t is killing me!

tbh. i think the fabric is pretty similar to the one of my RMC-991XH...cut is also pretty close, but i really like the 991XH cut and just love the 400T. a tad up front imo!

both are brilliant cuts and fabrics though with great love to all the little details and all...just wonderful!

This Comp looks like it's shaping up very nicely.

I'm really liking the fits and the cut of the 400t.

Really impressed so far - will have to swing by Rivet&Hide and grab-a-hold of these in person.

Looks like an awesome Model.

Good luck guys.

Edited by UkeNo

tbh. i think the fabric is pretty similar to the one of my RMC-991XH...cut is also pretty close, but i really like the 991XH cut and just love the 400T. a tad up front imo!

both are brilliant cuts and fabrics though with great love to all the little details and all...just wonderful!

Good comparison, was wondering what I could base it off of. Love my 991, but think I was looking for something a little bit fuller. Sent them an email to see if I could get some measurements on exact pairs, hopefully that will help me decide.

Finn, when will we see the post soak pics? :D

in a few...pretty busy atm. sry!

just to thigh you over though...here's one from yesterday, quick and dirty! ;)

really do love the combs and how they've settled :)

pu2ymaqu.jpg

oh, and we had the first snowfall yesterday as well! :)

aqe9yze8.jpg

Edited by ThinFinn

And here is the final measurement of the 34t: 

After a soak and a 30° machine wash: 

Waist: 43cm

Thigh:33cm

Inseam:79cm (was hemmed to a 33")

Knee:22,7cm

Hem: 20,2cm

Wearing them right know i like the fit, i like everything about this pair. Now it's time to break in this beauty.

Will post fit pics later this day.

^thanks!

A little shout to Bill_e_jean, aho, bradl and onehundy. Did you guys decide if and what and when you wanna join us? Can I keep you on the list of interest or should I remove you? :)

Just made a major purchase before I found out about this, so have to see how I sit after the first of the month, and if I can't do it then I will be purchasing on the 15th which should leave little room for error. 

But I am 100% in, just need to take care of a few things first.

Sadly, I'm going to be the first to flake out on the contest. I've been going back and forth with measurements, but there's not a cut in the UES stable that's to my liking. The back rise on the 400R is crazy low and I don't want a cut as tapered as the 400T. A real pity because the denim looks delicious and a cool group is coming together here.

I'll be cheering from the sidelines and wearing my Fullcount and Warehouse for the duration, so not such a bad outcome all in all. 

Here is post soak pics: Sorry for the poor quality phone pics.

xc0o.jpg

vj68.jpg0y4y.jpg

This will be good when all break in.

The cut is too much tapper in my opinion but i will have to deal with it for this year ;)

Good luck everyone.