UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

Apologies if this was already mentioned...Would one consider the 400T a modernized 60's cut? I thought I saw bartacks/no hidden rivets, no V-sticth, back pockets shaping, and the "taper" could be a good cover for that. Can anyone confirm if the coin pocket lacks selvedge, and any other 60's type specs? Considering going with the 400T's to mix up fits, but I still prefer the 400R since I'm more a 50's type...

Edited by aho

Just to join in the topic, we did a photoshoot for Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies this week and here a reference of how 400Z will be like.

PB134384.jpg

PB134386.jpg

PB134387.jpg

It is very loose on me, 1.7m, 75kg. I was wearing a tag 32.

High waist and I am liking this as it is a good alternative to other jeans which I have.

Please take note, this is not my contest pair. Mine is yet to arrive from UES as I am following all rules and guidelines by ordering through UES direct even though we carry UES....

Thanks b_F, I feel the same about this model too :) I believe it should trim down post soak.

@spacey, we do have some shirts and t-shirts from UES. However the shirts were sold out as soon as they landed in Singapore....

Check them out from our website. Please send Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies an email if you have more questions :) Let's keep this a pure contest thread and UES informations section. ;)

For those curious about the coin pocket, no selvage ID but it is chain stitched.

No hidden rivets as well

The R, S & Z are the only models with hidden rivets. Why is that? 

Going to be ordering my pair on the 15th of December, should be here right as contest rolls up considering the holiday delays at the time.

Love the fit on that Obbi, still considering the Z, but not sure how well it would go on a skinny frame.

Boys, the eagle has landed

4days passed now and not a single pic? i mean come on man...

that picture post better be mind blowing and shot by a professional or something really close to that ;)

one more day without pics and you will be disqualified :D :D :D

Edited by ThinFinn