Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

The M65 that we did was designed to hit the shelves at around USD$500. We did, and intend to continue to do some premium product for wings & horns for the next little while.

I suppose compared to our other pieces, which already kinda fall in the high end of the bracket, this was a bit tough for our regular stockists to swallow. Or.. I don't know. I'm as puzzled and as frustrated that this piece wasn't picked up by our customers.

Of course, if you want to see pieces like that, feel free to let your store know.

And yes, we do pants. Look forward to Spring07. We've got nice pieces coming down the line. Our customers are putting orders through right now, feel free to voice any preferences you might have ;)

*** NOTE! MY Mistake! These will be hitting the shelves at more than USD$500. I'm very sorry for the confusion, but I've been informed that they're going to be more like between USD$600 and USD$700. My bad.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really feeling the diag. pockets.

Diagonal pocjet placements in coats/jackets always have a polarizing effect, if you don't feel them you normaly don't need to give the coat a second glance as it will never stop to annoy you if you end up getting it.

So the black pinstripe is impossible to get. I called NDG, Famous Friends, Nomad, and Uncle Otis. Uncle Otis has none. NDG just sold out as i was talking to them. Famous Friends hasnt gotten their shipment but do have 1 slim fit small in grey pin. And Nomad dude was just a dick when i asked him if the classic was cut baggier this year and he doesnt even do send sales. Plus all he had was classics. American Rag doesnt have any? Where else?

So the black pinstripe is impossible to get. I called NDG, Famous Friends, Nomad, and Uncle Otis. Uncle Otis has none. NDG just sold out as i was talking to them. Famous Friends hasnt gotten their shipment but do have 1 slim fit small in grey pin. And Nomad dude was just a dick when i asked him if the classic was cut baggier this year and he doesnt even do send sales. Plus all he had was classics. American Rag doesnt have any? Where else?

Blak pinstripe what? Uncle Otis doesn't have any more slim fit hoodies in black pinstripe (he sold the last one yesterday), but he still has Duffels and classic fit hoodies in that colorway, as least as of closing time yesterday. Have you tried HUF? Or Curve (LA area?) I know Peasant does not have them.

I would definitely go through Uncle Otis if you can. Donnell is a terrific dude. Make sure that you talk to him, as he is the owner, and the guy who knows what's going on.

Diagonal pocjet placements in coats/jackets always have a polarizing effect, if you don't feel them you normaly don't need to give the coat a second glance as it will never stop to annoy you if you end up getting it.

i mean i'm fine with diagonal pockets- but here it just doesn't sit right with me. i think it makes the jacket look too busy- especially since they aren't facing the same direction and that they had to angle the pocket that way too- very distracting. i guess i'm the only hater though as everyone is going b-a-n-a-n-a-s over them.

Blak pinstripe what? Uncle Otis doesn't have any more slim fit hoodies in black pinstripe (he sold the last one yesterday), but he still has Duffels and classic fit hoodies in that colorway, as least as of closing time yesterday. Have you tried HUF? Or Curve (LA area?) I know Peasant does not have them.

I would definitely go through Uncle Otis if you can. Donnell is a terrific dude. Make sure that you talk to him, as he is the owner, and the guy who knows what's going on.

The black pin hoodie. Yeah the guy at Uncle Otis was real nice, down to earth. He told me that he was sold out of all of them? except a small slim which he didnt see how anyone could fit into lol. And he isnt getting any until next year. So he has a small classic? I'll have to call back tomorrow. And thanks for curve and huf..ill try that.

To whoever was wondering about ndg they don't have any grey pinstripes. Famous friends has a small slim one though

WINGS & HORNS M65

We're now taking orders for special edition M65 Jackets with the Glen Plaid fabric. Estimated ship date will be October 1.

There are a total of 4 Mediums and 4 Larges available. Jackets are availabe on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sizing information is as follows:

MEDIUM:

Chest: 54.5 CM or ~ 21.46"

Length (from high shoulder point): 76.5 CM or ~ 30.12"

Sleeve (3 pt measure, from center base of neck to shoulder point, to end of sleeve): 92 CM or ~ 36.22"

LARGE:

Chest: 58.5 CM or ~ 23.03"

Length: 79.5 CM or ~ 31.30"

Sleeve: 97 CM or ~ 38.19"

Photos have been posted earlier in this thread.

Price is USD$600, which includes shipping anywhere in North America

Please PM Me with:

Name

Size and Quantity

Mailing Address

and I will get back to you.