Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

hmm... did you mean like the left side is "new" and the right side is distressed (or the other way around), or did you mean it's reversible and it's new one way and when you flip it around it's "old"?

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the shawl collar one look like? I've read most of this thread but didn't find a pic, or maybe I haven't looked hard enough... :)

minya, how did you get a reserve? Did you call a specific store or did they just send you an e-mail after your order didn't pan out?

I really wish I had physical access to a lot of this stuff, as it sounds great and there are very, very few pictures on the internet. The Wings & Horns printed pullovers sound very enticing.

minya, how did you get a reserve? Did you call a specific store or did they just send you an e-mail after your order didn't pan out?

I really wish I had physical access to a lot of this stuff, as it sounds great and there are very, very few pictures on the internet. The Wings & Horns printed pullovers sound very enticing.

Just so you know, the pullovers aren't printed. It's all embroidered cross stitches. There are 2 designs, a wingled skull, and one that reads 'mort ou vivant' (dead or alive).

There are printed versions that I don't think got picked up. The prints are on the inside of the garment. The fleece is so soft and regular even after a wash, the details come out nicely. Also, we're confident enough with how clean the stitching is that we designed the garments to be wearable inside-out.

Please please please someone stock that hooded peacoat/duffel !

I'm going mad with envy!!!!

Goldengloves, does fashionIsland's American Rag still have it?!! I'm gonna stop by this weekend if they do.

Went to ARSF yesterday, they had the "old/new" W+H classic fit hoodies in black in M and L, the white one in S, M, and L. Also has the Wings&Horns brown hoodie with leather in M and L, the M fits me okay but not good enough for me to drop $390 + tax on one, it is a dope hoodie though, a lot of details. Like timpoblete, if they had a "all new" black hoodie in M I would've copped it, but they didn't.

They also had the W+H/Spruce tiger fleece in red, I had never seen that color before, it was classic fit and they had S and M, the S fits me perfect but I just wasn't sure about the color, and I already have a Spruce slim fit one in blue. I might go get it anyway today, still thinking...

I think I'm just gonna wait and get a small LW zipup in black, or call Ron Herman to see if they got a black W+H slim fit in M. All I want is a black basic hoodie... :)

Yeah, I ordered the plaid one...

Kane mentioned that Carve and Fred Segal ordered the black M65. I think those are the only two stockists on the continent....

Nice. I would really like the black one.

Right now, however, I'm just hoping/praying my money order (sent it last Monday) arrives/d safely at Nomad so I can have my duffel.

Yep. Once again, if this is an issue, please bring it up with your local stockist. There's absolutely nothing we can do about it, and the only way they'll smarten up is if you let them know what you want.

We're all here to satisfy demands best we can, but there has to be a certain way things are done. We only make so many garment every season, and this is based on what is ordered.

I was at Nom de Guerre yesterday and they had both the duffle and the peacoat. The only peacoat they had out was the pinstripe one in size Large, and they had two of the duffles...I think one was large and one was Extra Large. BTW, I got the pinstripe peacoat the other day from Famous Friends and it really is fucking awesome. I'll post a photo when I get a chance. Couldn't find a stock photo of the peacoat anywhere online.