Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I understand keeping the "exclusivity" of the brand, but I'm not advocating an online store or anything like that. I only get to see what they have based on SF posts and the stores that have pics online. Reminds me of the old elephant joke.

Kinda tough when you are living in the hinterlands.

I agree with Tron.

I am also a little dissappointed / confused / surprised that Wings and Horn gets so much feedback on here, when I think it seems (to me) actually very hard to get any good pictures, info, online retailer info about the products.

The stuff I have seen looks great, but only from other members photos, nothing 'official'.

I dont understand how one of the W+H guys is on here and he's not able to hook anyone up with stuff? (I don't mean discounted, just making the stuff AVAILABLE easily!!) Or maybe setting up some sort of group purchase scheme in Supermarket area.

Anyways... rant over.

Someone PM me if they have a NWT grey pinstripe hoody in an XL!! :);)

I appreciate the replies on my post. I won't say that I have fallen into the hypebeast because the coat does look good, and I was looking for a similar type jacket which looks more grown anyway. I was looking to get a winter jacket and thought this would be a great addition to my closet. Too bad the material isn't waterproof or this would be an easy decision.

Hmmm, maybe I'll just try and get a Supreme Field Hooded jacket, at least this one is water resistant. Any thoughts on the M65 Crooks jacket dropping in the winter?

I dont understand how one of the W+H guys is on here and he's not able to hook anyone up with stuff? (I don't mean discounted, just making the stuff AVAILABLE easily!!) Or maybe setting up some sort of group purchase scheme in Supermarket area.

Kane is not in sales. And in any case, for him to run a webstore with real-time inventory updates would be a logistical nightmare requiring revamping the way CYC handles fulfillment. Even for a small operation like Steven Alan or Factory People, where the webstore and one or two B&M stores share inventory, there are many times customers order something, only to find out later that the item has actually been sold out.

As for hooking people up, cross posters at Styleforum know that Brian at Peasant LLC ( www.peasantonline.com ) did this for Styleforum members. If you phone him, and tell you that I sent you, he may still be able to hook you up. No guarantees, of course.

quick question...do you think i could fit a slim fit size small tiger fleece? I have 36 inch chest and this picture is of a classic small. Reason im asking is because I ordered a medium slim fit through peasant but he doesnt have any and for the inconvenience he is will to give me 30 percent off! Thanks....

hhhhhul0.jpg

yeah, i had ordered the black tiger slim in medium, and i guess that 7 people aren't going to be receiving that hoodie because there was some kind of mix up. So he left a voicemail on my phone and said for the inconvenience I can get 30% off. I just don't know if I cant fit into a small slim. I need to make up my mind by tomorrow

quick question...do you think i could fit a slim fit size small tiger fleece? I have 36 inch chest and this picture is of a classic small. Reason im asking is because I ordered a medium slim fit through peasant but he doesnt have any and for the inconvenience he is will to give me 30 percent off! Thanks....

Yes, you'll fit fine into a small tiger slim. It will fit slimmer in the arms and chest, the hoodie will be slightly shorter, and the shoulders will hit dead on the shoulder line rather than being the more classic dropped shoulder. i.e. it will fit you, but the fit will be different.

And yes, Brian at Peasant is a good guy to deal with. Some sharp new stuff on the site too.

if it doesn't fit i bet you can sell it for more than your paid for it... 30% is crazy, that's like just a bit north of a hundred bucks...

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided the time is right to buy the M65 jacket; however, I am unsure of which size to get. I would really prefer to try one on--although I do not think that will be possible. I measured literally from pit-to-pit (did not go inside at all) and I'm about 44 CM.

With that said my two questions are: is the jacket even available and/or is there any chance I can try it on.

Edit: I'm located in the bay area if that helps.

I've decided the time is right to buy the M65 jacket; however, I am unsure of which size to get. I would really prefer to try one on--although I do not think that will be possible. I measured literally from pit-to-pit (did not go inside at all) and I'm about 44 CM.

With that said my two questions are: is the jacket even available and/or is there any chance I can try it on.

Edit: I'm located in the bay area if that helps.

Add 3-5" to the chest to get the measurement you want. 2" will give you essentially no room to move in. 3" will be pretty fitted. 4" will be fitted, but give you space to layer

5" will be a little more relaxed.

Carve in Orange County has the black version, if that's of any help at all. They are very limited. I don't think that any SF area stores are carrying that piece at all.

Add 3-5" to the chest to get the measurement you want. 2" will give you essentially no room to move in. 3" will be pretty fitted. 4" will be fitted, but give you space to layer

5" will be a little more relaxed.

Thank you. I'll fit perfectly in a medium. Now hopefully I can find one. :eek:

so i pickd up a w+h hoodie from stevenalan.com the other day.

i received it yesterday and was pleased to find that it had riri zippers instead of the lampos.

just thought that was kind of neat.

OK, I already posted this in Supermarket, but possibly posting it here would yield more results.

If any of you can help, please let me know!

Im after a NWT classic fit grey pinstripe hoody, if anyone knows how / where I can buy one?

Size XL..

anyone on here know how I can get one online? (im in England)

(pics stolen from style forum) ;)

cheers

spruceslimfit1.jpg

spruceslimfit2.jpg

OK, I already posted this in Supermarket, but possibly posting it here would yield more results.

If any of you can help, please let me know!

Im after a NWT classic fit grey pinstripe hoody, if anyone knows how / where I can buy one?

Size XL..

anyone on here know how I can get one online? (im in England)

(pics stolen from style forum) ;)

cheers

spruceslimfit1.jpg

spruceslimfit2.jpg

United Arrow (zozo.jp) does have some, but the largest size they have is a medium. however, i would not be surprise if they had some in store (don't know if the internet inventory is the same as store inventory). might be worth asking 2000db when he resume his buying service. other stores in Tokyo are carrying it and by the look of this thread, stocks in NA seems pretty low at the moment...

http://zozo.jp/shop/unitedarrows/goods.html?gid=128992&cid=869&pno=1