Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to the sale. Wasn't all the great. I bought a black Spruce slim-fit zip up hoodie and a black pullover hoodie and a navy tee. Alot of small shit. Green tiger fleeces in small pin-stripe hoodies in small, some grey thermals in medium, v-neck tees. Yeah, all of the prices were exactly what dude a page back quoted. To the dude that asked for it, no, there weren't any purple hoodies. Will check back next week cause the dude said they will be putting out more stuff.

Oh yeah, I had less cash in my wallet than I thought. Couldn't buy anything for you guys. Next week I will.

Guest Montreal

I will be going next week on both dates. PM me with what you are looking for and I will pick it up for you. I will of course be compensating myself for my time.

EDIT: If you are looking for any zip-ups in a size M, forget about it. I'm an M, and I will be shopping for myself first and foremost.

yeap that was me haha i saw the nudies and was wondering about them? Dry black or dry japans?

heading back tm?

dry black i believe.. $89 via ebay..

and ill probably head back tomorrow.. pick up shit for you superfuturians if they still have anything.. and heading back next week, the week after, and the week after that...

you?

Guest Montreal

Holy shit, you guys are animals! Since my post last night, I have received over 15 PM's from various members of the forum looking for particular items (mainly hoodies). What I am going to do is make a post in the Supermarket on Thursday. What's going to happen is I am going to make a list of everyone who has PM'ed me looking for merchandise. When I go to the sale, I am going to buy anything and everything that I think Superfuture is going to like. I am going to post everything in the thread, and the first person who PM'ed me will have dibs on what he asked for. I will progressively go down the list. As for how much I am going to mark up the items, I am not entirely sure, but I am not going to be asking outrageous prices (most likely a $20 mark up on hoodies). One quick question - is anyone interested in jackets/pea coats? The reason I ask is because these items cost $90 and I don't want to pick any up and end up sitting on the product at the expense of my bank account. Regardless, I'll let you guys know!

Anybody have any of the polos? I'm assuming the fit is slim with higher armholes and shorter styled sleeves? Anyway, noticed Montreal isn't taking any more orders so I figure i'll post what I'm interested in up here and if anybody can hook me up I'd greatly appreciate it.

Slim Fit Hoodie (Zip) In XS - anything but red/grey pinstripe. Getting it for the GF so. Kelly Green or some form of green in regular or tiger fleece would be ideal, but I'm not going to be picky at this point, just that it's an XS.

SMALL Polo in Grey (concrete/heather/whatever), Navy, and Black

Winged T-Shirt from last Spring/Summer collection (the graphic is basically two big wings and the outline forms a bird when looked at closely) sized SMALL in any color but WHITE. I've only seen it in baby blue, so that would be ideal but I'm sure it's also in black.

If anybody can hook me up with any of these let me know! (mostly interested in the hoodie for my gal for a xmas gift and the polos, the t-shirt is just something I wish I would have bought when I first saw it, didn't, and never saw it again) Thanks :)

I got the pea coats flannel shirts hoodies zip ups t-shirts and jackets, I sent my mom in there to buy it I'll be home in Vancouver by the 9th of december latest...I'll put up pics and we can get you guys what you want...my mom wants to just give the stuff away for xmas but might as well have people that appreciate the clothes have them right?

I'm sure somebody noticed a mom in there on the 1st day at 1130am, I love her...haha anyways...

I've lurked on supertalk for over a year now heard about this sale last year on here and now I'm gonna give back cause I dont know what I would have done without this sample sale last year alot of the stuff is still in full rotation for me....

I come from Niketalk hahaha

I think I saw your mom. I was in there at that time and a lady said that she was shopping for her son. I was kind of wondering how she would have heard about the sale!

I got the pea coats flannel shirts hoodies zip ups t-shirts and jackets, I sent my mom in there to buy it I'll be home in Vancouver by the 9th of december latest...I'll put up pics and we can get you guys what you want...my mom wants to just give the stuff away for xmas but might as well have people that appreciate the clothes have them right?

I'm sure somebody noticed a mom in there on the 1st day at 1130am, I love her...haha anyways...

I've lurked on supertalk for over a year now heard about this sale last year on here and now I'm gonna give back cause I dont know what I would have done without this sample sale last year alot of the stuff is still in full rotation for me....

I come from Niketalk hahaha

haha thats awseome well i told her about it, but she still shopped for herself as well... anyways PM me if you guys like the sounds of what i got ill be goin back to the sale when im back home and ill have someone going on the 1st as well... I wear M and L so if you want something in a different size chances are your gonna have to let me know before i go...