Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

I just went to Huf and American Rag today (San Francisco). Huf only had about four hoodies left (black tiger fleece, leather, and plain black) and a black peacoat. All the hoddies were classic fit and I wasn't very into any of them. The peacoat was amazing, but a medium was a bit too tight (and I never wear large). At American Rag, they had a much greater selection, but the hoodies were still all classic fit. If they had a tiger-fleece red/black slim fit, I definately would have bought it. I also tried on the duffle coat and suprisingly, the medium fit a lot better than the peacoat. I didn't end up buying anything W+H, but was pretty impressed with what I saw. I think I want a black duffle coat, but there is nowhere in this city to get one.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody in the NYC area know if Famous Friends got their shipment in yet?Been trying to hunt down a M slim-fit Grey Pinstripe or Navy Blue hoodie for a bit now. Called Uncle Otis today and they were sold out of the Grey Pinstripe in M (didn't get Navy). Whoever I talked to was a super cool dude though, shame I couldn't give them some business.

Anybody in the NYC area know if Famous Friends got their shipment in yet?Been trying to hunt down a M slim-fit Grey Pinstripe or Navy Blue hoodie for a bit now. Called Uncle Otis today and they were sold out of the Grey Pinstripe in M (didn't get Navy). Whoever I talked to was a super cool dude though, shame I couldn't give them some business.

same question everytime i go to FF its closed

When I called yesterday and asked if they shipped to the states, the dude told me they usually don't but if I really wanted something from the store and couldn't find it elsewhere that they could work something out.

I'd give em a call, whoever I talked to was really chill and helpful.

I was in famous friends about a month ago and was told that they would get their shipment "in a week" but they've yet to recieve it by the looks of it. They had 2 Spruce slim fits left on the rack, on sale actually, and I snagged one up but the grey pinstripe in a S was just way too tight. They also had all the other W+H and W&H stuff, long sleeves, v-necks, thermals, and the bad ass graphic tees from the last 2 seasons. Snagged up the dagger T and the new Adam + Eve T. Super cool place and everytime I asked for a size the dude ran (literally) to the back to get it for me. I'm hoping they get their shipment in soon, I really want the pinstripe.

thought i would give some information. i just got off the phone with tyler from famous friends. real chill dude and a lot of help. i ordered an olive tiger fleece from him. sorry to dissapoint some ppl but he isn't selling black pinstripes. He has tiger fleeces in olive, orange, and purple. He has no slim fits above a size small because he had a hard time getting rid of them. He has classics in all sizes. He has a couple wings and horns hoodies also, the leather one and a black one with some kind of detailing. If you want to know next seasons colors and make a special order for one in a certain size u can ask him. the tigers are 155 plus 12 shiping.:)

Ruach

"Oh what. I called a little over a week ago and they said they had none but might be getting more, taking my email address in the event that any arrived. Boo."

My apologies, I was so busy when I wrote your email address that I could not even read my own hand writing. My bad.

To All,

our business hours are Mon 3-8pm, Tues. Closed, Wed-Sat:1-8pm, Sun 1-7pm.

the number is 212.460.9094.

Famous Friends NYC

616 East 9 Street.

Dammit. The only size small slim fit hoodies that Famous Friends got were tiger fleece ones in I think olive, orange(?), and some other color.

I want a grey pin stripe one!

Uncle Otis has these. Actually, I think that he may be the black pinstripe as well. Just FYI. If you call Donnell, he may be able to hook you up. No guarantees though, of course.

Uncle Otis has these. Actually, I think that he may be the black pinstripe as well. Just FYI. If you call Donnell, he may be able to hook you up. No guarantees though, of course.

Ah hah! Thank you very much for the heads up.

I was able to get their last small grey pin stripe one.

Just a heads up, Famous Friends received the peacoat but not the duffel...

...le sigh.

Yeah, I was about to finish up my order when Richard asked if the duffel had the hood or not. A bit dissapointing, but I am very glad he noticed that before I got off the phone. He said that he has been trying to place another order for more items, but that W+H/W&H hasn't gotten back to him with their remaining stock.

Are there any more stockists that might have the black duffel?

Oh, and incase anyone is interested, the peacoat goes for $299.

Just a heads up, stevenalan.com is selling the gray pinstripe (no mediums left), black, and olive hoodies, all classic fit. So, please do my wallet a favor, click on over and grab them all before I end up buying one myself. Oh, and they have the shawl collar too! Olive and black. Go!

Just a heads up, stevenalan.com is selling the gray pinstripe (no mediums left), black, and olive hoodies, all classic fit. So, please do my wallet a favor, click on over and grab them all before I end up buying one myself. Oh, and they have the shawl collar too! Olive and black. Go!

Nice find. I really love that shawlneck sweatshirt.

By the way, checked with Uncle Otis. I'm looking for a large duffel so I can layer, and the only large they have is a grey pinstripe. Kind of selfish as I didn't check on the other sizes as I was frantically looking all day to no avail.

By the way, not to whine, but I don't understand why stockists didn't see greater demand for the duffel, as in my opinion, it's far and away the best piece of the season. A lot of people didn't even get it. Blarg.

Holy shit. I wish I had bought an S shawl collar instead of a M. :\