Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the multi-color hoodies, I think that it could work if you brought it down to just 3 or 2 colors. I like how the marsupial pouch and the back panel match. The mismatched sleeves and sleeve cuffs throw it off. Just too much going on with the colors when it seems that a lot of people here like to keep things a little more simple.

What I'd like to see is the striped materials thrown in with the solids and/or the tigers. All the same color, but different textures. That'd be sweet.

Yep. Those are both pit to pit measurements. Double that if you want to measure around your chest.

We've sold 2 of the M65s in medium. One person who had a Debit/Credit card backed out 'cause of hassles. FYI, we can only accept VISA from the US, but VISA/MC from Canada (thought we'd have to charge you taxes, yay taxes!).

I've got one more M65 in the glencheck M on hold for someone, but one M available. I also have 4 Ls in the same colourway.

And I have 1 M in black that I'm considering selling. Never worn.

Were you guys looking for the black or the glencheck?

Hey guys, just wanted to alert all the non-crossposters and readers that Peasant LLC is doing a special order, today only, for Styleforum members, hoodies and peacoats. Anyway, the details and threads are here:

Hoodies:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=22534

and peacoats:

http://www.styleforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1379&d=1160767268

even though i dont think i could weat something so loud, something tells me that you producing those would completely launch you guys. I could imagine those hoodies being bought by every hipster from LA to NYC. and wings and horns would no longer be the small brand on superfuture. I'd think they'd sell, loud colors are coming back big