let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Thought it would be worth mentioning that the adirafs are part of the (up to) half off sale on ssesne.  I'm sure there are better deals out there, but the prices are pretty good considering they are brand new and from a reputable (often overpriced) store.

http://www.ssense.com/men/sale/raf_simons

My pair came today

tumblr_mxeuph6G4Z1r22mrgo1_500.jpg

did you(and anyone else who bought them) size up 1 or 2? I usually take a 44 but tried 44 and 44.5 and both are tight. I cant find 45 or 46 anywhere local. thanks

did you(and anyone else who bought them) size up 1 or 2? I usually take a 44 but tried 44 and 44.5 and both are tight. I cant find 45 or 46 anywhere local. thanks

It's due to the additional padding in the front of the toe box. Here's a quick sizing guide if you're combing the internets: FW12 = 43 (TTS), SS13 = 42 (-1), FW13 = 44 (+1)

I bought a size 44 online and they're a bit tight-  They fit fine with the insoles out- but I'd be open to a trade in size 45 pairs..

Those BWxCampers are so excellent. Need to pay bills before i cop more sneaks though

I went tts on my Ozweego 1s and they fit fine, maybe a little snug. Super comfy anyways. kinda wish I got the Response 2s

Edited by Trasparenti

anyone know how bernhard willhelms fits?

really feel like getting one of em!

bernhard-willhelm-x-camper-primaveravera

These are ultra oddly sized, I'd say that the inner sandal sock is TTS, but the shoe structure that you slip it into looks 1~1.5 sizes bigger.

Had to size down 1 just so my feet wouldn't look too clown-ish. Pitfall of sizing down was that they hurt like hell, esp. since the shoes are built like tanks.

In the ideal world, I would've wanted to have gotten the inner sock from a 43, and the exterior sandal from a 42. 

my suggestion is to check camper site and size in accordance with your JP sizing (cms). did with everests and am happy. bit of toe room but i use thicker socks anyway and i imagine my toes would be dying if i went down >_>

so its advisable to not size down? im a true 42.5 and i usually get 43 shoes. and the color im looking for only has stock in 42. I dont imagine id wear a thick sock, you think itd be too tight?

also hows the build quality on your everests

hope im not derailing the thread, heres a pic of another weird sneaker to make up for it :P

White-Mountaineering-Defender-Boot-2.jpg

Edited by eloq

^ah more of a boot, that one! wm has some weird ugg-like madness sometimes and yet it works in their context. props. 

regarding sizing... what model are you after? i can only speak for the everests; built like tanks i'd say. sole takes some getting used to as it alters my gait just barely? adds a bit of elevation and a weird almost bounce to your step. 

half sizes... that's a problem. i've realized i don't know my "true" size but i gauged against majority of my footwear (nikes) and i come out as a 44.5 (US 10.5)
the everest 44 is listed as a US 11 and that's a bit much... but in cms it's a 28.5 which is exactly what I seem to be across the board. so I opted for that. since we're sitting in half-size territory... i would say a size down could be too tight. see if anyone else has any input x_x lolololol

speaking of wm
White_mountaineering_mens_shipton.png

Edited by PRICK DOM

i know this may not be the right place but is anyone interested in 1993 hurache runners size 8.5?

it aint the right place, unless u giving them away for free.  r u? huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhhh????