Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably minya. i believe he has kings.

the dude was a pretty built asian guy.

I'll be taking a trip to NY this weekend and will be at BiG this saturday afternoon, maybe I'll run into more SFers =)

maybe some L.A. sf'ers will be at that hollywood trading company party tonight... too bad I cant go. T.T

But as for the local chapters man we should do it .. we could roll hard as a shopping gang in places like Barney's warehouse sale... could be usefull to form "human wall fitting rooms" rather than flash everyone demmit. The taller ones could be lookouts, beefier ones could block the small sizes from getting to quickly snatched up by the skinny rich kids (who aren't in on the superfuture).

sorry to hijack. i was working my route when i see a caucasian kid (maybe 17 yrs old) wearing levi's cuffed showing selvedge & what looked like pink/white air max, taking pictures of graffiti. if you were on the corner of 14th st. & folsom st. in s.f. @ 130pm, you were Supernoticed!

Any of you guys walking down towards Van Ness on Post with a pretty lady friend, wearing a pair of canes with about 3 or 4 inch cuffs, NE cap, one piece dunks and a gray sweatshirt? Cause if so, you were supernoticed!

Any of you guys walking down towards Van Ness on Post with a pretty lady friend, wearing a pair of canes with about 3 or 4 inch cuffs, NE cap, one piece dunks and a gray sweatshirt? Cause if so, you were supernoticed!

sounds like kixslf