Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw dino close to supreme. it was weird cause i said is that dino but in a silent voice hoping he could read lips or something.lol and i saw sidenylo and im pretty sure a whole bunch of other ster heading to a bar or somthing

it must be werid being called out buy ur e name in public.

i also say a hipster looking dude slouch beanie and all that looking at my apc once. it was super akward. then a block later i thought of somthing witty to say. i hate when that happen.

• 5 weeks later...
why is this in denim and not trash or something?

has that been asked a million times already?

anyway, i saw icarus at lake and michigan around 9pm sunday

but i don't think he'll see it, cuz he don't hang out in here

also, i thought he lived in boston

did i miss something??

college.

crillz walkeed rite past me...BITCH STATUS

why is this in denim and not trash or something?

has that been asked a million times already?

anyway, i saw icarus at lake and michigan around 9pm sunday

but i don't think he'll see it, cuz he don't hang out in here

also, i thought he lived in boston

did i miss something??

I can only assume that Lake and Michigan is in Chicago because I believe that's where he's going to school.

westside is all over this shit. too bad about crillz

a few weeks back i was waiting at an intersection near Union Square and my lady pointed out the guy standing in front of me was wearing Flatheads. then he ran off because his friends were hollering at him from a moving car. then i realized it was tangerine, i think.

was the passenger incredibly hot, and the driver yelling AY BAY BAY?

• 1 month later...

Finally got to meet Cotton Duck last Thursday. I saw him riding on his bike, so I yelled out his name.. we ended up at some restaurant opening with free booze, girls walking around serving raw French oysters and amuses. Thanks for the hangover. It was an honour.

I should have taken pictures for in the WAYWT, but I was completely star-struck. Perhaps I will sneak up on him at his work later and post snaparazzis.

By the way, I think he's too tall to marry JungleJane.

i ran into a guy at an arcade/LAN place in south florida wearing evisus... and i'm thinking, japanese denim at a LAN center? has to be a nerd... but he left right as i got there so i didn't get to chat. no idea what evisus they were, maybe they were chinese and/or washed, but it's the first time i've seen someone else wearing upscale denim in person (i live in a social wasteland, nudie will be all the rage here in about 5 years...)

I'm in soho like once a week doing a shopcrawl to check out the restocks (and because uniqlo changes constantly)

I've seen countless diors and nudies, but that's not so rare in NYC. I do flip out when I see samurais though

I'm still kind of new here so I can't point anyone out, but with all the raw denim I've seen i'm sure as fuck i've seen mad sufu peeps. Just riding the train I see crazy sneakers with raws and supreme shirts. I see a lot of cuffed selvedge too. And lastly I vaguely recognized chicken's evisus in chinatown when he had the jeans, I think; 99.9% sure. Crazy stuff. Of course, it didn't hit me at the time...

Some guy was straight out staring at my ass in a small chinatown banh mi shop, He had what looked like KMWs. I wear jomons and my girl wears RRLs, i bet the urge to say something was killing him.

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER

AY. BAY. FUCKING. BAY.

Yeah we make global connections baby.

Still amazed at how that worked out. JJ x Tangerine moment never to be replicated ever again. Ever. Again.

"Do I know you?" The mystery guy replies, "Is your friend Ryan? (my government name)"

Then the mystery guy says, "I am Chicken."

You know you got it bad when you recognize people from Superfuture by their selvage denim. It was truly a Superfuture moment...

Very SuperFuture secret agent of you...

The bird flies at Midnight., over the self edge at dawn... ca caw...

No secret handshake?

just throw out the limp wrist next time your afraid to say anything to a suspected superfuture, make sure he see's it. the limp wrist is like the undercover handshake for superfuture. it lets him know your a part of sufu if he knows anything bout sufu. if not then he just thinks your a well dressed gay guy.

I'm in soho like once a week doing a shopcrawl to check out the restocks (and because uniqlo changes constantly)

I've seen countless diors and nudies, but that's not so rare in NYC. I do flip out when I see samurais though

The wasn't a whole lot of people wearing diors like a year ago.

I guess they got on the ++++++++++19cm MIJ

bandwagon.