WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

nah being or knowing what's ahead of curve is cool.  fuk simps. 

personal style development is another thing tho, can be about solid identity but it's good to know what's played out or whack (only opinions?) for me it's what I associate with what for whatever reason.  how can i grow and evolve if i don't know whats shitty? the scientific method to jawnz is to keep developing that hype pothesis with predictions and observations until discovering consistent steeze theory 

also what's not fun? talking shit very fun sometimes.  internet is (not) real

Edited by hailxenu

when was this?  i mean how long ago? still get contacted from stylists askin if u in tokyo?? WOW  i guess u must still be relevant.

givin you benefit of the doubt (assumin what u said was tru) it's not that they think or thought you're "cool" at all.  u just probably have marketable looks/physique.  

no h8te, but reading yr post was just awkward.  you actually soundin like a"tryhard" here....

thing is, is that u  talk a big game, but in reality the guy u callin out's game bigger.  yr braggard post sorta reeks of classic my-japland complex...

It was tryhard, just hate it when people play the Brisbane card. Meeting rajio at his level I guess.

It was tryhard, just hate it when people play the Brisbane card. Meeting rajio at his level I guess.

do people play "the brisbane card" alot?  tbh all i know about brisbane is that bee gees lived there