Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

^Brianchia ...

Where you heading?

I had the same question as I'm looking at heading to Japan for Mid-March.

Mega said I can have the Jeans shipped to me there.

Wouldn't have minded collecting them from the IH HQ in Japan - but I'm sure that would create a whole mess - organisation wise.

24 HOURS REMAINING TO ORDER ONE OF THESE TEE'S

HWDC2 - Official Sponsor Tees

The HWDC2, official sponsor tee's are now ready to order.

- Tees are indigo dyed.

- Produced by The Denim Vault in Jakarta.

- 3/4 Length Sleeves.

- Original Graphic.

- Made to order only.

* Pre-order open from now until February 7th.

* Delivery 4 - 6 weeks from close of pre-order.

* Price is $55 including world wide shipping.

* All payments should be sent to [email protected]

* Do not forget to include your size and shipping address.with the payment.

HWDC-T-SHIRT-DESIGN-MOCKUP_zps351f4458.jpg

This is the size chart.

Width x Length

xs 47 x 67

s 49 x 69

m51x 71

L53 x 73

XL 55 x 75

XXL 59 x 77

Width is from pit to pit and in cm

Vacation mate??

Sounds tempting! post more pics on MYdenim about Munich later ^_^

yeapp holiday..

i will post it when im there..

dont worry..

need places to visit....

I've lost a portion of the holiday weight so I tried on the Sam's I'd be using for this contest. Still too small :( Waist could potentionally fit with more weight loss and some stretching, but the hips are too small, as butt hugging as women's jeans. Not sure how these could have possibly fit me when I bought them...

Pfft. Take it from a fat guy - if you got them on once, you'll get them on again. You've got 6 weeks - dedicate yourself and you'll be fine. Then, once you have them on and start wearing them for 2 years you will have the motivation to keep your weight down.

I'm going with these, but I'm having second thoughts.. Worried about the shrinkage (1 size smaller than my regular size) and I don't know if I want to go three years with the baby pocket openings. Is there a cut off date if I want to switch up my denim? http://www.flickr.com/photos/28543414@N08/8468130431/

Edited by HUNCHBAK

Beef - I broke in my 23 oz Strike Golds climbing roofs etc over the summer, shortly after having a vasectomy. I will spare you and everyone on here the gory, painful details but will give you something to ponder. If they are tight enough to cause bruising on your thighs...think what they will do to your naughty bits if you lunge unexpectantly.

Beef - I broke in my 23 oz Strike Golds climbing roofs etc over the summer, shortly after having a vasectomy. I will spare you and everyone on here the gory, painful details but will give you something to ponder. If they are tight enough to cause bruising on your thighs...think what they will do to your naughty bits if you lunge unexpectantly.

Ouch...uncontrolled lunging cannot be a good thing!

why isnt the time passing faster!! driving me nuts looking at the hwdc pair everyday!!!

Simply wear them a twice a week until the contest begins if they're new. I only have 5 more wears allowed in mine, I'm going to miss them for the next couple of months :(

The boss doesn't see it as an issue... I plan to start wearing my (brand new) Red Cloud R400 pair on the 12th March to catch up with those who have already got 20 days wear from their pairs, no use giving others a head start.

Gonna rip out the tab and keep the stitching - oh wait, wrong thread!

Edited by theotherchrislewis