Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Both prices have been paid to the winners bobbo and max power.
Congrats and have fun with your raw denim projects.

It was a lot of fun for me and below you can see why my heavy weight 25 oz IH jeans are even a little bit heavier since last July 12. 2014 at the Fish and Chips party at Gosport ha ha:

Here a pic with the proper answer of the second question:

Foto%25203.JPG

Wow, they look incredible Mange. So glad I don't have to judge this thing, I have absolutely no clue who I would pick now, there are 5 or 6 possible winners from what I have seen.

Awsome shit Mange. Really nice grainy texture.

I also have a proposal - why don't we have a HWDC-day wearing all our gear? I don't think I've seen one of the caps more than once or twice so far. + There are both tees and belts too.

Just snap a little waywt pic.

Great idea to have such a day!

Awsome shit Mange. Really nice grainy texture.

I also have a proposal - why don't we have a HWDC-day wearing all our gear? I don't think I've seen one of the caps more than once or twice so far. + There are both tees and belts too.

Just snap a little waywt pic.

Shit I'll wear it to, for support.

September 28th is HWDC2 Day

(as indicated in previous discussion)

We want to see pictures of your jeans, tee's caps belts and everything HWDC related. Wear it loud and proud Heavy Champs.

I like that, too. And it would be cool to see everyone posting then. There are too many Dropouts or non participating People.

I wish I had a better camera, last time i got to borrow one I took too many photos.  I would like to participate in a fuller manner.  Also my jeans are just creeping along take their sweetest possible time changing

Fixed the left hammy, and now the right one is going really fast too, as is the area just in from the left back pocket...  Hah.  My knees, a few creases on the front, and huge areas near the hem are getting really slubby, so it looks like those areas are going to see some massive shredding over the last 6 months.  Just got 14th wash, btw.

15030786700_c1a30ff4d5_z.jpg

15217154432_12d43e8793_z.jpg

15031014638_6159ca6c69.jpg

GF and I are slowly putting together the new apartment. Along with her kickass sheepskin rug that a family friend gifted to her, we picked up a new table and chairs.  The table is made from reclaimed wood taken from 200 year old elm doors and a rusted metal base, and the chairs are reproductions of French style chairs from a few hundred years ago, with oak and heavyweight linen (which matches that tufted chair Daria is nearly finished working on).

15214552161_08f9a39219.jpg

15030831429_4c867d8153.jpg

Also, a new couch:

15217254512_9acdbe02ff_c.jpg

Couch was used (we can't justify, or, really, afford full price on couches from the store it came from), but owned by a Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter, so we like that it has an interesting history.  We're still figuring out what decorations we want to put up in that living/dining area (and where), so the walls are still bare...  Also, no idea why the panorama warped the blinds. Haha.

Edited by cander49

You guys have a very nice way of putting stuff together, awesome taste in home decor.  Maybe I will get some photos up if I get off my tail

Time for another update

17 months

32x36 MMB

HC - IH - 38

I think they got one soak since the last time, maybe two, they are worn less now days, a day or two a week, going out and stuff, never to work anymore.

Very nice stuff going on in this thread, appreciate all the pics!

yYu2nAw.jpg

Tvl3WxP.jpg

1YgOYWv.jpg

jfbNRrb.jpg

pRqiG8i.jpg

evI4SaW.jpg

2ls8Ar0.jpg

M01WL8v.jpg

cU0F41e.jpg

eHl8oD6.jpg

You guys have a very nice way of putting stuff together, awesome taste in home decor.  Maybe I will get some photos up if I get off my tail

Thanks, but I was basically clueless with this stuff before Daria came along, so it's basically just me acquiring her tastes, which I really appreciate now.  Hah.

I got a good chuckle out of scrolling down to that. My sister is in town and has a new camera that I am going to "covertly borrow" to snap some pics of my jawns this week.