Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Please stop PMing and emailing me about not getting your shirt yet. If you are not in the US it will take a few weeks for your shirt to get to you, especially the far reaches of Europe and South East Asia.

After all these contest I have had only one shirt ever NOT SHOW UP and I was able to still get that person a shirt.

Please be patient everyone will get their shirts :)

^can I still order one?

Mega Beatle Bastards..nice.

I have some left over so yes you can still order.

I only have a few in each size so order fast. If you order and I don't have your size I

will send your money right back to you and email you to let you know.

^^^The shirt reached Switzerland one week ago, and is awesome, Thanks jimmy

I'll break it in at the Chain Stitch Massacre at IH Gosport tomorrow

:D :D :D :D :D

We "think" that the MBB's will be here. I will report back later when I know for certain. If they arrive we will try our damnedest to get measurements and emails out tonight, please respond ASAP to allow us to fulfil your order promptly.

Right on. Are you near Salt Lake City?

Yeah, I'm in Cottonwood Heights. Good luck with your Sammies. I have a pair of 0500XX that I love, but will be in slow rotation after I get my Iron Hearts. Hope the cold winter turns into a mellow summer. 100*+ and 25oz denim is going to be interesting.

^ Sounds as a hardcore break in program

Man, sweating it out today in the bay area in 21 oz --- you MBB guys in Jakarta are nuts!

In Swiss country still snowy weather no probs with 25 ozers specially when riding the bicycle

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Love the shady-like adventure you guys are on! At least you're driving in style.

Received the email from Paula, I'll reply as soon as sizing is posted.

Thanks for the updates, and going through all that, in the name of denim!

Nice jeans all. I've had to make a last minute change with mine. Apparently the samurai 4000s were a little too small for comfort when sitting, so I have a pair of the 18oz slub Oni waiting for me at home. I'll be back there and get some pics up around the 3rd.

Yay another pair of Oni joining the comp!

Edited by boriori

I emailed Paula back. Since we can't exchange sizes easily (and my ego prevents me from going to a 38) I measured up the inseam of a couple of my favourites, added an inch for shrinkage and combs and away we go.

Yes, I did ask for the 'biggest 36' in the bunch.