Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

This parecl shipping gives me sort of Christmas feeling and with Mega as Santa Claus. And even the snowy winter is still around you. The spring season has started in the Swiss low lands now

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Then I get to the Post Office to be told "there's no collection today in this weather" angry.gif

Oh well, the belts are in the mail and should arrive with people in 5 - 12 days.....weather dependant.

What is this BiG collab of which you speak? :)

I mailed Gordon about it. He will do a special run of 710s, one 17 oz, one 21 or 24 oz and probably a black one too. I think they were called golden and black hawk or something like that. It has been discussed in the Samurai thread a few weeks ago as well.

Bobbo hows that pair of Lees going?

I hope I have not chosen a crappy pair for the contest, I have seen one used pair at a Nudie party in Gothenburg and the guy said they wore very slow.

Well I'm not really a fastfader but at ~106 days of wear they are coming along nicely(especially compared to my previous jeans). Gonna take some proper pics with my friends camera next weekend. So I'll hit you up when I've got them. :)

Well I'm not really a fastfader but at ~106 days of wear they are coming along nicely(especially compared to my previous jeans). Gonna take some proper pics with my friends camera next weekend. So I'll hit you up when I've got them. :)

Thanks!!!

Nice to see there is at least 4 (?) Swedes in the competition and there will be 2 Lee 101z.

I can not wait for the competition to start but at the same time I am kind of sad to retire my nudies because they are now just over one year old and start to look nicer and nicer every single day. At the same time I might have to wear them this summer if I can not stand the heat in the 23oz.

Good idea. Let your Nudie pants age more during hot summer days and also after the contest is over.

My old Nudie pants is now quite worn out but I 'll still keep them alive for some more time of course

They are fighting very hard against my old Denime contest pants on the right side to be on the first place for beeing downgraded from my outdoor to my new work pants very soon

I hope you don't mind if I post those pics just here about this fight

2013-01-20%252015.49.54.jpg

2013-01-20%252015.51.24.jpg

2013-03-01%252007.36.01.jpg

Mega that doesn't look like too much snow, We got a couple feet of snow around here!

This year hasn't been too bad, no major snow...I think the most we got in a single go was 9". I don't think I can remember the mail ever being stopped though!

Thanks for braving the elements to get the belts out Mega!

Dude, I live in a country that basically stops working if we have more than an inch of snow on the floor. If anyone ever wants to invade the UK, just work out how to drop 4" of snow on us first, all our public services shut down, cars don't work, and people treat it like a nuclear fallout. Honestly, it was like Mad Frikkin Max out there yesterday.

Yeah, and perhaps you can hire the Mega Claus for next Christmas time

And thanks Jimmy for your great tee shirt which hit my mailbox. I really love it. I'lll break it in at the Iron Heart Chain Stitch Massacre at Gosport next weekend.

And I still hope to find my new Heavy weight pants (running outside the contest) there until then as well