MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

this may reek of shilling but i honestly am surprised nobody talks about the blk dnm ma-1 that i'm selling right now

_MG_6584.jpg

dont think the boy johan gets much love around here. but then again that h&m one also completely slipped through the cracks and turned out to be a hit. guess it's just the crushing vice that is brand snobbery

material and construction is all really solid, only thing that might be iffy to some people here is that it strays from the traditional puffy boxy fit in favor of a more standard bomber fit. pitched less towards conceptual outfits and more towards day to day kind of fits i guess

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152859-blk-dnm-ma-1-oak-varsity-shades-of-grey-quilted-jacket-spiewak-n-3b-snorkel-parka-xs-s/

Heads-up to Canadians:

The H&M MA-1 is showing up on their Canadian website. It's not in stores yet but I've talked to a few places and they think they should have them in the next couple weeks. Shame I missed out on it when it was on sale.

^ good stuff. didn't fit me right when I tried it on unfortunately. did you buy the insulation jacket too?

cheers - I didn't but also selling it on as I could do with the medium instead.  This one is fine, especially over a liner but i want it to fit a bit smaller on it's own - it's quilted/thermal lined so very warm just on it's own but I did try it with a ten c liner too.