MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

which version of the alpha's is this? Can't find on the alpha site? unique to selfridges? ok bar the gold.

http://m.selfridges.com/mt/www.selfridges.com/en/Menswear/Categories/Shop-Clothing/Coats-jackets/Bomber/MA-1-flight-jacket_343-2000074-133110184/?previewAttribute=Burgundy

Edited by Arwhyayen

Has using "Dark Side of the Moon" ever not been lame?

I'm still ok with "Unknown Pleasures" because I actually like the album

not talking about whether or not you like this album or hate that album.  

prominent japanese labels in the past have used both already.  

also many of the usual nonjap suspects that this board adores obviously used the un. pleasures way back when.  shit is played out.  i find this brand  allaround's (where they from? nagoya?  sold at one shop or some shit?) utilization of said graphics pretty distasteful. mainly the very act of.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Yeah, I guess it's played out at this point, especially just the standard UP tshirt. I don't know though, I still like Saville's cover art though - would still love Raf's UP perfecto.

Out of interest, what are some japanese labels that have done, at least in your opinion, interesting stuff with the art? First one that jumps to mind is Undercover, but I'd love to know of more

d0MfCk6.jpg

Curly

that looks real nice, except for the flap at the bottom

broark: http://maps1991.seesaa.net/ (seems like you'd have to proxy, jacket's pretty cheap tho)

There's no sizes listed anywhere?

Just me or does all their stuff have super small shoulders? Yeah no sizes or measurements wtf

Still on the hunt for a good, traditional black padded MA-1 that has a nice boxy fit.

The Rick padded Ma-1 is perfect, but it's $2,000 dollars 

tumblr_m3s6qeamSl1qbxpujo1_500.jpg

the acne sid is also super nice and padded, but it has gold zips

22F134-900_B_1185.jpg

The Attachment MA-1 looks beautiful on the rack, but is a pain to proxy from Japan and seems to fit like shit when people wear it

AB22-264_3_2_4.jpg

so the hunt continues. Anyone have any other suggestions?