MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

Fit is good but details are wack.

In the end, it just looks kinda bad.

sloppy contrast stitching, really strange/sickly colors on the zipper casings and zipper tape, lining is all sorts of dated, and the pocket reinforcement tab is not doing it any favors.

That and you can get much better for 80 quid.

Also, been looking @ that Our Legacy white bomber.
Not thrilled that it's made of Tyvek, tho I haven't handled it IRL.

Edited by Nebulae

I kinda expected more from this, without feeling the burning desire to 'create my own'.

schad, the pleb he is, literally epitomises a vast chunk of this place, unfortunately.

'let's neg regardless of content' is a mindset that does sf ne favours.. then you have threads pissing over 'the worst street style' etc. I just find it a tad funny, 'tis all.

U callin me pleb? I find that funnier considering your recent purchases and zara post. Seriously haha

I neg u cause u suck. Some other dude put u in the worst posters. Why? Cause he thinks u suck

Hahaha, oh I suckkkkk on a cute wee board, pass the razor cock sucker! seriously though schad, if I happen to 'gain' the collective scrutiny of lil old supaaaafutaaaaar, do you honestly think I give a flying pig shit?

I'll spell it out for ya since you don't hold much up top. am I pissed peeps don't like my purchases? no, everyone's entitled blah blah, and it kinda drives me to do a little better? do I get slightly pisssed when some (you amongst 'em) just press that shitty lil red button without giving it the third look? why aye.

Edited by Arwhyayen

^ tbh I never gave it any thought.

All I kno is that u own wack jawns, say ridiculous things, had a terrible fit, etc.

Edit: just caught yours. So slightly pissed at the very least = catchin slight feelings, right? Haha u give a shit. U a carebear

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Post quality content, and people will +rep

Post rubbish and people will -rep

It's not a particularly hard concept

Posting about Zara and then bitching about the way the site works will certainly mean people will neg you

Either suck it, post better content, or leave, if you don't like the way the site works

Docs make cluthes and ma-1s. Got one for free. It ain't bad, but I ain't feelin the color ways. It's mor expensive than Zara but still 2 cheap 4 my blood.

It's on their site store. Dey unisex. Dun like the models @ all, but I'd fuck that one black bitch maybe w/ green sleeves. Tbh i'd do the other bz 2

Can't post image cause I'm on tablet.

Feel free

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^^seent them the other day. Quilted ones aight aside from the yellow collars. Double zips tho!

Phenomenon mesh looks kewl. More puff and larger mesh would be better.

do I get slightly pisssed when some (you amongst 'em) just press that shitty lil red button without giving it the third look? why aye.

don't think anyone needs a third look (sup homi29) to neg your posts.

does ignore function still work?

I just negged you cos you're a twat.

'let's neg regardless of content' is a mindset that does sf ne favours.. 

wat

looks to me that's exactly what you're doing. people don't come on here to start arguments, they're just trying to read/look at cool shit. when your terrible content gets in the way that's when shit goes down. sschad can neg you all he wants, the consensus gentium is that he contributes in a way that the board enjoys, you however not so much.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

that it is... I just negged you cos you're a twat.

makes me laugh, cos that zara is quite nice for the price. but nobody on here seems to really care if the fit is great, or if it looks considerably more than the price point. 'Look, it's zara... NEG'.

what a fucking stinkin' board.

fit's okay. detailing sucks plus that hardware is fucking nasty. 

also i am of the opinion that once zara puts something out you know it's been absorbed into the trend-chasing mainstream consumerism bullshit they target their product to. there're certain things i've seen on people with so much style that i've asked where certain pieces are from and it's surprising to hear they're from zara.

if i saw you in the street tho? i wouldn't doubt where the piece came from.

anyone know where to cop that uniform experiment x alpha ma-1? Love the greenish blue colour and striped lining plus the price at 29k is too good.

EDIT: its on humanbehaviour from hk for 3k hk$ + 350 shipping and probably EU import taxes

Edited by morrows

Don't think that Stevenson's MA-1 has been posted here yet. Unfortunately, this was released for SS '13 and the current seasons offering (in camo print) isn't doing it for me.

93-sub_image1.jpg

92-image.jpg

91-image.jpg

1-sub_image4.jpg

Edited by Al6ert