superconfessional

im either better looking that usual today or just narcissistic

i spent like 30 minutes today looking in the mirror and admiring my facial features

ive never done this before i think

You are showing early symptoms of HFS, or Halifamous Syndrome…

i spent like 30 minutes today looking in the mirror and admiring my facial features

PatrickBateman.jpg

yo beard growing ?

i can't tell how long i've slept tonight (+ narrowest bed ever + tallest girl ever), from 0 to 3 hours probably... now i'm in front of the computer, close my eyes, have this thing like when you wake up from dreaming you fell off a cliff, and get back to writing my message.

no school tomorrow, fortunately.

I am planning my current paper-writing schedule around a sample sale.

:(

I am also sitting in the library giggling at the titles of these 18th c english crime pamphlets I'm studying:

"Relation of the most remarkable proceedings at the late assizes at Northampton Conteyning truely and fully, the tryals, confessions, and execution of a most mischievous vvitch, notorious high-way-man, barbarous murderess."

This title goes on for another paragraph.

After spending a weekend in the hospital due to a heart attack, a weekend during which no one comes to visit/answer their cells for some company, I am discharged and come home to piles of procrastinated Calc and US History homework as well as a messy ass house that needs some love. Luckily prof canceled class, but the work still has to be uploaded before noon. Blah.

I actually forgot completely. hahaha. You have to remind me when you do shows. I'm knee deep in not doing my homework right now. Fuck. I have to start this eventually.

dolly- Jeep and i are already on that panty soaking breakfast tip, don't worry

I actually forgot completely. hahaha. You have to remind me when you do shows. I'm knee deep in not doing my homework right now. Fuck. I have to start this eventually.

I was thinking about some other hor d'oeuvres that kopp Box, and I remembered - Pecorino with pears, squeeze some lemon on top and add a dash of pepper. Instant clothing removal. Add a bottle of wine and you are guaranteed a happy ending.

Put down some plastic on your couch/dining room chairs as she's most definitely leaving a lil snail trail after that

After spending a weekend in the hospital due to a heart attack, a weekend during which no one comes to visit/answer their cells for some company, I am discharged and come home to piles of procrastinated Calc and US History homework as well as a messy ass house that needs some love. Luckily prof canceled class, but the work still has to be uploaded before noon. Blah.

heart attack? damn, how old are you?

I was thinking about some other hor d'oeuvres that kopp Box, and I remembered - Pecorino with pears, squeeze some lemon on top and add a dash of pepper. Instant clothing removal. Add a bottle of wine and you are guaranteed a happy ending.

I am imagining you serving that right now, on fancy white plates that are square with the lemon all artistically drizzled around the salad, except you are in a shitty, tiny dorm room and the girl is sitting on the edge of your bed. TRU ROMANCE

I'm not dolly :(

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this. Again. I still don't understand the confusion since Dolly's s/n is... ya know... Dolly.

heart attack? damn, how old are you?

god damn. heart attack plus AP Calc homework right after. I thought I had it bad, now I feel like an asshole for feeling sorry for myself. sheeeeeeeit.

It's actually calculus for biology. I'm in college, Food Science major.

Oh, and I have a mini-midterm today (that's just as accumulative as a regular midterm, just with less weight)! Weeee!

Well, I make a habit of making breakfast for the girls I like. And as of the past couple days, I can now honestly say that every woman that has ever been with me wants to come back to me later on, so I must not be a complete shithead.