superconfessional

i dont like ambien

i always have some valium on hand mainly for flights

I take xanax on flights, but I found some Ambien in my kitbag last night and I hadn't really slept in the preceeding 72 hours (maybe 5-6 hours tops), so my body was pretty outta-sync with my normal sleep patterns and I figured a sleep aide would put me back on the straight n narrow to bed. Didn't do the trick like I wanted it too. I still feel kinda stoned in fact.

The worst thing about ambien is the hangover the next day. Nevermind all the retarded, probably illegal, and more than likely 100% immoral shit you probably did 8 hours before you came to.

I know I was textin this girl, haven't checked the long. And someone called me and I had a short-albeit loud (my roommate was still dead asleep though) conversation in Spanish. Maybe that was a dream?

gotta look @ my phone later (if I can find it?)

xanax takes care of a lot of things. and by taking care of i mean pushing off until you come to. but by then its time to get more xanax.

I took something like 4 on my last flight (to London Heathrow), and I was sitting on an isle seat, and every time the stewardess would come past with the trolley, she's bump right into my leg, I'd wake up, but I wouldn't feel anything.

The next day and for the proceeding 7 days after (in two separate countries), I could barely walk, and somehow I traversed most of London and Paris having had my leg repeatedly destroyed over the course of a 6.5 hour flight. The joint area was black and blue for almost a month afterwards.

xanax is one hell of a drug.

weirdest good/bad dreams last night..

I feel horrible about the first dream because in it I was flirting and hooking with my my friend's girl right in front of him.. totally felt like a dickhead when I woke up

but my second dream was weird. heidi klum and alessandra ambrosio..

at the same time..

and then seal came in and kicked my out of the house and threw a a huge blue vase at my head..

third and last dream took place at night in nyc.. I was walking around with a friend and these two cops harassed us, gave us tickets, took our money then took my weed..

then I cried.

the end.

Last night I was going to take this chick out clubbing and wanted to be a little toasted by the time I arrived. She came over, we drank, I drank and smoked, then called a cab. By the time the cab arrived I was too faded to go out. As it turns out, if you smoke two bowls and down a bottle of Hypnotiq, and throw back a Honey Weiss or two, you probably wont be in tip top shape.

It all worked out though because I let her pretend she was taking advantage of me. I am slightly creeped out that me not being able to push her away turned her on so much.

By creeped out mean equally turned on.

SWbz07ukbIo

I get stopped on the streets because people think I'm him. This fucking guy is from Memphis, is 29 years old, and acts like a 16 yo CWG.

The next time this happens again, I will take advantage of the situation, and bring out my inner CWG to impressive those Taiwanese bitches.

k.

SWbz07ukbIo

I get stopped on the streets because people think I'm him. This fucking guy is from Memphis, is 29 years old, and acts like a 16 yo CWG.

The next time this happens again, I will take advantage of the situation, and bring out my inner CWG to impressive those Taiwanese bitches.

k.

why does the hostess have a man's voice?

hostess with the mostest (penis) concept?

i used to get so orange when i got alot of sun. in a few pics i look like a guido. i wish my parents would take that picture down.

i think my all white sk8 hi's are nice. common projects dont look that much better to me.

i used to want to be a rapper.

on that note i rewound the house episode where the new hot girl doc does girl on girl at least 10 times. so glad i have dvr.

oh and i want to look at sistersuzies pics and imagine girl on girl(nostalker)

It all worked out though because I let her pretend she was taking advantage of me. I am slightly creeped out that me not being able to push her away turned her on so much.

By creeped out mean equally turned on.

That's really hot, let us know if this turns into a sub/dom thing.