superconfessional

i went to my friend's birthday party tonight at the world's biggest meat market club, ever. i was told by various men that i was snotty and uptight, ,and that nobody is out to hurt me. i told every single one of them that this was the type of a place where girls get GBH in their drinks and get raped.

they were right. i was pretty uptight.

i went to my friend's birthday party tonight at the world's biggest meat market club, ever. i was told by various men that i was snotty and uptight, ,and that nobody is out to hurt me. i told every single one of them that this was the type of a place where girls get GBH in their drinks and get raped.

they were right. i was pretty uptight.

you go girl, DON'T STOOP

I think still/chris wear the shit, but chris does just keep flipping that shit. I could never do that (I don't have the money first of all) but my tastes do change and I always want new shit of course but I tend to get attached to things, wouldn't want to keep flipping pieces.

hahah im almost positive about this.. they buy the shit just to floss on here, then sell the shit to buy more shit just to floss. not to really wear/use.

notice almost everything is brand fucking new, never gets old/worn

i doubt it

sellers are probably lying about their pieces being "new"; maybe theyve worn it a handful of times and wanted something else. if youre basing the newness of an article based on a WAYWT pic, its a little tough to tell weather or not its really new or used

just personally, the most expensive thing i ever bought was a ndg hoodie. i wear it all the time. sure, some people may constantly rotate pieces in their wardrobe but it probably comes from boredom more than them thinking

"okay they already saw my julius boots i guess i have to buy a pair of rick owens boots for my next WAYWT or they wont be impressed"

I know that still/coldrice are pretty savvy about buying things through yahoo auctions/reseller shops. A lot of niche labels can be bought at 1/3 to half the price of full retail new if you are savvy (CCP, Cloak, etc.). So if they can sell one high priced item, they can use the cash to buy 2/3 lesser known items and then hype the labels up on superfuture, flip it for a profit. They're just better hustlers.

i will be getting a leica camera at some point. no DSLR quite yet.

so my gf got me an interview with the company she works for, but i'm applying to business school for fall 08. if i get in to b school i would start in sept and would have to quit this new job (if i get it) after working like 8 months. worth it? plus there's some extra incentives (moneterily) if i stay at my current job until next july. wtf do i do?

wtf do i do?

Give me your leica. Seriously I'm ultra jealous.

Business school? You're our dear leader. You fire them if they don't pay you what you want.

so my gf got me an interview with the company she works for, but i'm applying to business school for fall 08. if i get in to b school i would start in sept and would have to quit this new job (if i get it) after working like 8 months. worth it? plus there's some extra incentives (moneterily) if i stay at my current job until next july. wtf do i do?

i'd say it depends on the school you get into. Everyone and their mom is walking out with an MBA now, so if it's a good job, i say keep it if you get into a lesser reputation Business school. They'll want you more in a few more years when you have even more experience anyways. But if you get into a great business school, then go there.

i'd say it depends on the school you get into. Everyone and their mom is walking out with an MBA now, so if it's a good job, i say keep it if you get into a lesser reputation Business school. They'll want you more in a few more years when you have even more experience anyways. But if you get into a great business school, then go there.

If it ain't top 10, don't waste your time until you get into top 10.

no, i agree with this. since i only want to stay in nyc for now, i'm only applying to columbia gsb and nyu stern. my sister currently goes to columbia gsb and likes it.

Best of luck! I'm applying next year myself.

no, i agree with this. since i only want to stay in nyc for now, i'm only applying to columbia gsb and nyu stern. my sister currently goes to columbia gsb and likes it.

My roommate is at Stern right now. I think he's at least half way done with his mba. He's liking it and the courses don't seem that hard but he took a shitload of classes so he can finish as soon as possible.