superconfessional

fuck, i have to go watch a musical for my theater 104 class, and no one wants to go watch a dum musical with me even my mom didnt want to go she said that musicals suck ass. ima be stuck in a show 2hr plus with old people - god help me!

fuck, i have to go watch a musical for my theater 104 class, and no one wants to go watch a dum musical with me even my mom didnt want to go she said that musicals suck ass. ima be stuck in a show 2hr plus with old people - god help me!

Find some girl. Bring a blanket to put between you. Instant good times.

oh they're not all old people. i'm sure there are some cool kids. don't you have friends in your threatre class?

I had dinner with the girl of my dreams last weekend. But I am too much of a pussy to pursue her. BLAH! Life sucks.

Sometimes I add womens on myspace whom I do not know at all- I prefer if they're foreign,

because seeing as my entire page is just a picture of me; I assume if they accept, they find me attractive or at least somewhat interesting.

Aside from a few tidbits and people- this is the only reason I have a myspace anymore, if you could call it that.

IS THIS STRANGE!?

I cant wait until boxing day.. Its been so long since i havent bought a television and im feinding for a new one, not to mention a new laptop.. Ive gotten a few suggestions from people to go for Toshiba or Lenovo and the odd Dell..

Any other opinions from you guys?