superconfessional

i'm trying to buy Come on Feel the Lemonheads but can't find it online at all. I need to download it and fucking oink is over with.

i just listened to radiohead covering ceremony. idk

And I need a copy of that cover, immediately. Just ordered 'Touching from a distance' along with a copy of Atrocity Exhibition...looking forward to reading both

cmirsky vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

What the fuck is your problem?

Seriously. My auctions are both 100% fucking accurate.

I know we've had our "differences" or what the fuck ever but attacking my credibility is fucking ridiculous.

All of my measurements are accurate, and I would appreciate it if you would remove that ridiculous comment.

guy publicly calls me a cunt then pmms me a request to down my comments.

too bad he got some mod to erase his supermarket thread.

I eat a bowl of hate for breakfast all the time.

you do? what about hateraid?

i thought u b hater all natural? h-bar, hater born and raised? hate is in my blood. i hated on my mother's breast milk just because!

weclome home mr. airjamie.

war, hate and sodomy forever!!!

Guest Airjamie

U RIKE GACKT>??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HE IS GOODST..

EDIT/...............oh what the fuck i cant even fuckin its like this computer is suddenly on some zionist conspiracy to fuck my shit up

jayrock hatin' on the clopster, clopster with a fierce rejoinder ... which side to take? Quite a dilemma, I must say.

you know which one i think is

그는 어리석은 백치이다?

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

I know we've had our "differences" or what the fuck ever but attacking my credibility is fucking ridiculous.

All of my measurements are accurate, and I would appreciate it if you would remove that ridiculous comment.

I was gonna maybe might buy !!1

superbored

thanks to the customer who bought MY pair. you hear that you sissy punk nigga, i sold my shit. you don't got nuthin on this hustle. get the fuck off my corner, nigga.