superconfessional

i had a great idea for a company. basically it lends out mercenary sportsmen to world class teams when their players are injured. i'm still working on the details

would you like to invest in it?

I'd like to talk

to you...

about a good opportunity

for you and your loved ones.

We all have dreams.

I know I do!

I'd like to talk to you about an exciting

opportunity that people are talking about.

Best of luck! I'm applying next year myself.

from this and your other comment, you not going back to japland no more?:(

whose gonna buy me freshness burger when i don't get bitches??

from this and your other comment, you not going back to japland no more?:(

whose gonna buy me freshness burger when i don't get bitches??

No I'm going to be back to Tokyo. No worries, we'll still be able to mack on bitches in Aoyama/Nishi Azabu.

No I'm going to be back to Tokyo. No worries, we'll still be able to mack on bitches in Aoyama/Nishi Azabu.

how's your game in silicon valley, or where you're at? yo, is it old news, but i heard rumors that jetset records is going outta business. will be a sad day indeed.

how's your game in silicon valley, or where you're at? yo, is it old news, but i heard rumors that jetset records is going outta business. will be a sad day indeed.

What game? Haha, they have a name for the area I'm in: "Man" Jose (San Jose). I'm definitely going back to Tokyo. That sucks that jetset records is going out....

i can believe that with ppl lyk chris or still or sumthin WHO BALLIN. but i kno sum ppl definitely wear the stuff they got. a lot in fact.

i dont have the luxury of trying on 99% of the shit i buy. if it doesnt look or fit up to my standards, i resell it. this happens quite often. probably hard to understand for those who arent compulsive/impulsive shoppers.

What game? Haha, they have a name for the area I'm in: "Man" Jose (San Jose). I'm definitely going back to Tokyo. That sucks that jetset records is going out....

youre in san jose? no wonder youve been posting more recently, nothing better to do

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23419529-details/Female+flatmate+'confesses'+in+sex+killing+of+British+student+Meredith/article.do

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/338518_british07.html?source=mypi

dayumn. I was somewhat friends with this girl. Not that great of friends, but we'd hang out at parties and shit sometimes, lots of mutual friends, and had class together.

Now she's wrapped up in a murder case.

Confession:

A pretty big part of me is like 'cool, i know someone involved in an international murder'

the other part is like 'fuck, her life is ruined.'

who gives a fuck, longboards are fun and hookahs are chill to smoke with people

the irony of people who shit on bros is that the only reason bros should be hated on is for being closed minded idiots, and ignoring good things because they're lame by some association bring us down to that level OH MY GOD TOO MUCH BRAIN THINKING FOR TRASH

turn 19 already

edit: not you fading blue. good call on ignoring stereotypes associated with jocks. beer pong is one of the very fucking fun activities that can be enjoyed by football playing steroid junkies and tight pants wearing indie dance kids alike, as can hookahs and longboards

EXPRESSIONISM

262759819.jpg Posts: 122

10/13/07 12:27 P

mb4_sparkpage.gif

mb4_private.gif

mb4_reply.gif

mb4_author_btm.gif

mb4_arrow.jpgmb4_message_top.gif i am a rye and diet by nature...

but a good one to drink, which i also love, is:

VODKA WATER splash of BARLIME! tall glass

you keep hydrated [to avoid those nasty sugar induced hangovers, even from diet pop!) and you are only having a splash of barlime to kill the vodka taste. trust me it's good in so many ways! both for your health, your diet, and your hangovers!! you just gotta find someone who makes it just right...