superconfessional

I really should take a "break" from women... still jealous and weird about my ex and just possibly met a new chick, which adds alot of "does she like me? what the hell does that mean?" -stress to my life. So long since I played any games and shit, so its possible Ill fuck this up by being to honest or something.

I havent been really single in almost 4 years, so I feel I should be.. but this new girl is so cute and I seem to need something to focus on (which probably means I should focus on school, friends and fucking corny white chicks at the weekends, not trying to get involved and attached..) So... any ideas on wtf im doing?

I really should take a "break" from women... still jealous and weird about my ex and just possibly met a new chick, which adds alot of "does she like me? what the hell does that mean?" -stress to my life. So long since I played any games and shit, so its possible Ill fuck this up by being to honest or something.

I havent been really single in almost 4 years, so I feel I should be.. but this new girl is so cute and I seem to need something to focus on (which probably means I should focus on school, friends and fucking corny white chicks at the weekends, not trying to get involved and attached..) So... any ideas on wtf im doing?

I'm taking a break from women. I was in your boat about 3 or 4 months ago, and it was great and then awful, great and then awful. So now I'm totally fucking bummed about this girl, the one that got away, and I can't stop thinking about her. I recommend not even trying, just get used to jerking off and enjoy that for a while.

Any girl playing games isn't worth the effort.

pics or it didnt happen

when i read certain posts, i hear a vioce artist reading them. this happens more on styleforum than here. wilford brimley comes up often. so do that english guy from the commercials "calm down dear, IT'S A COMMERCIAAAL!"

when i read certain posts, i hear a vioce artist reading them. this happens more on styleforum than here. wilford brimley comes up often. so do that english guy from the commercials "calm down dear, IT'S A COMMERCIAAAL!"

You should stop reading the threads about diabetes, oats, and having an ambiguously gay adult son.

i've been stalking the accountant at my old work so that i could move some of my old benefits money around. just found out today that she wan't getting back to me because there was a death in her family.

suddenly, my financial situation seemed less significant.

I've been on the phone in queue to talk to tech support for my ISP as my internet hasn't been working for the past 2 days at home. My phone currently reads 2:00:52 and my internet currently works now (started to work while I've been waiting), but had been intermittent a few days before. I wonder if the phone batteries will die out before someone picks up the phone.

Ok, now I've looped that sample from Seinfeld with George's answering machine and left the handset by the speakers. Doesn't solve my problem, but it does make me feel a little bit better. (currently 2:22:42)

my band's myspace page just got a friend request from some japanese emo band. they even managed to take a shitty genre and make it listenable. really catchy after the first listen. can anyone translate their name?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1000975511&MyToken=13e2199d-5c5e-44eb-831b-598fcf62eed8

阪神タイガース