superconfessional

god my eyelid has been twitching like crazy for the last couple of days, its bugging the shit out of me

I get this sometimes.....I remember googlin' it once because it was pissing me off, and apparently its when you are not getting some vitamin or mineral, something like magnesium or zinc, Its def a small one. So eat some good food or get yourself some vitamins. Im a shocker.....will go all day without eating and by 7pm nearly ready to keel over, shaking from hunger.

Either that or your eyes gonna fall out. :eek:

Today was the start of nordstrom's half yearly sale and even though I'm not suppose to be shopping for anything...except maybe shoes or jackets since I need more of those...I saw a really cute sweater dress with a scoop neck that's pretty low but not slutty low...loved the arm sleeve detail plus it felt great (90% cotton 10% silk)

So I brought it...it wasn't even on sale :(

omg wowaweewa

There is a sex video of some sophomore going around my school, somebody sent it to me and I deleted it. I want it back.

1. find it.

2. upload it.

3. post it on sufu.

4. ??????

5. profit

There is a sex video of some sophomore going around my school, somebody sent it to me and I deleted it. I want it back.

once you get it, email it too me, and ill +++++rep you every month for the rest of your life. (7)

I think some little samoan boy is trying to get with my sister. She's 11, I assume he's of around the same age. He has long hair and hes fat (honestly, it could've been a girl friend but I couldnt tell. no racist) They were walking close and then she jumped onto the phone to call a friend when she got home.

I can't hit her/him, right? I should probably be afraid (s)he would tell their brethren, who are probably all atleast twice my size.

I think some little samoan boy is trying to get with my sister. She's 11, I assume he's of around the same age. He has long hair and hes fat (honestly, it could've been a girl friend but I couldnt tell. no racist) They were walking close and then she jumped onto the phone to call a friend when she got home.

I can't hit her/him, right? I should probably be afraid (s)he would tell their brethren, who are probably all atleast twice my size.

BOOOOOOO

my big brother banned all his friends from even looking at me, all his friends were all the boys i liked at school, i grew up feeling invisable because the boys i liked ignored me

over protective big brothers suck!

would you let your sister date a white boy.