superconfessional

u a faget if u lyke dat klifornia wite boi shit u betta mean sum nikka frum jamacka queenz named rooney the real deal killa or sum shit cu z if u mean wite boi feyget shit i aint even talkin 2 u until u buy me a faygo.

ICPICPICPICP

Guest supernoob
u a faget if u lyke dat klifornia wite boi shit u betta mean sum nikka frum jamacka queenz named rooney the real deal killa or sum shit cu z if u mean wite boi feyget shit i aint even talkin 2 u until u buy me a faygo.

ICPICPICPICP

shasta kola

Someone threw a giant chunk of cement at my car and made a million scratches, a large gash, and a huge dent in the middle of my hood.

I wish I could firebomb this whole fucking ghetto. No one would ever miss the dead drug dealers, crack heads, and prostitutes. Fuck 'em all.

It's way too easy to buy clothes online when you're drunk. Online stores should really close between 1-5am. I may or may not have bought this bson hoodie. It might just be in my cart or something. I guess i'll have to check for confirmation in the morning.

thats not so bad

doesn't sound like it will cost much to fix

but yeah, car vandalism is very low-class.

my neighbor got his car covered in cement and tires slashed over a job dispute recently.

fucking vandals

Tire slashing is simple (an asshole had planted a knife behind my friend's tire) but how does this cement business work? Is it just a block of cement or do they haul wheelbarrels of wet sement to angrily "resolve" the problem?

Guest supernoob

ICPICPICPICP

bcuz they pormote the "fun" beach lyfestyle i wish i cud live but i kno i gotta keep it xxxtra gully feelme??? it b sum escapist shit n i kno it. wish i cudda lived lyk a rich CRACKKKA

911 A JOKE IN YOUR TOWN.

FUCK THE DONUT CHOMPING GRISTLE SWALLING LAZY FUCKING NYPD MOTHERFUCKERS. I WISH A BULLET IN ALL THEIR THICK FUCKING PIG SKULLS.

my apartment was robbed last night. they took my laptop that held every picture i've taken over the past 5 years (college, various trips to cities, first vacation w/ my girlfriend), 6000+ songs, probably a shitload of bank/creditcard/email shit, and worse, they took my dads watch (he passed when i was a little kid), and plenty of other shit that has no sentimental (but monetary) value to me.

the local precinct is literally down the block from my apartment. by down the block, i mean "i live on street A, between block 1 and block 2... police station is on street A, between block 2 and block 3... we're talking less than 500 feet, at best). it took those lazy fat fucks 3 calls and 20 goddamn fucking minutes to get to my apt. we couldn't even get into the place b/c those fuckers came through the back window and chain-locked my front door from the inside.

i hope those fucking gutless cocksuckers (crookz) get ass raped by the biggest blackest motherfucker on earth, hopefully one with AIDS.

I wish the United States started having extreme political turmoil or there was a coup d'état

and some oppressive totalitarian government came to power so then I could become a romantic freedom fighter and wear balaclavas.

I confess I used to think if not know Handlethevibe was a total cunt. But these

days I actually stop and read and sometimes even appreciate some of what

he says.

I must be going soft in my old age.

I took my dog to the vet yesterday. Just before me was this sweet little old lady who had her cat in to get spayed. I think the whole trip was probably her big outing for the day. When they told her how much the bill was she looked really sad and told them she couldn't pay the whole thing, and asked if she could pay part. The vet agreed but now I have this vision of this poor little old lady alone in her apartment with her cat and a busted pension check. It's really bugging me and I'm debating calling the vet to pay the rest of the bill. God, I'm such a sucka.

Whew, this thread works. Feels better already.

It's way too easy to buy clothes online when you're drunk. Online stores should really close between 1-5am. I may or may not have bought this bson hoodie. It might just be in my cart or something. I guess i'll have to check for confirmation in the morning.

you asshole!! was it this hoodie? if it's just in your cart, you probably shouldn't buy it...

fleece_button_hoody.jpg

I wish I could meet a fucking sane women for once! stable, smart, no weird sexual hangups/problems, easy to deal with, no games, not jelaous....

hello, where are you??

Big problems with decet women in Sweden? Too feministic?

My friend who studied in Lund, said Swedish girls always (or at least often) acted first.

you asshole!! was it this hoodie? if it's just in your cart, you probably shouldn't buy it...

Yes, it was that hoodie. And i'm really pissed because i guess i didn't order it and now they're sold out of smalls there and at peasant. Active Endeavors has the hoodie in a dark slate grey but fuck that shit. I need to find me one of those in small soon. If anyone knows pm me or something.

Yes, it was that hoodie. And i'm really pissed because i guess i didn't order it and now they're sold out of smalls there and at peasant. Active Endeavors has the hoodie in a dark slate grey but fuck that shit. I need to find me one of those in small soon. If anyone knows pm me or something.

but they have size large! BOOYAH!!!

and yeah, the grey version >>>>> black/darkslategrey

Active Endeavors fucked up my order for the two tone bson french hoodie. They sent me the mock neck one instead. And when i called to let them know, they said they already sold the size small that i actually ordered. Fuck that shit. The only reason i ordered from them in the first place was because the 25% off code. Their model is probably the biggest douche on the internet.

Big problems with decet women in Sweden? Too feministic?

My friend who studied in Lund, said Swedish girls always (or at least often) acted first.

Well, theres alot of nice women here, and I dont have any problems with feminist, and them acting first is more of a plus for, but its just that alot of the women Ive met during the last 3-4 years have been over-sensitive, sometimes needy, sometimes mean, chicks with writer ambitions... NO MORE POETS FOR BOBO!