superconfessional

kind of a continuation to jmatsus comment about my fit about my vans

i want some nice shooz, i dont know what to get and anything over 150 is outrageous for my parents, they think im gonna fuck them up so they wont let me spend more =(

opinions on these:

army-sneaker-wht.jpg

Or maybe I'll just get some Spring Courts

Im a 9.5-10

got anything to offer?

my friend is selling the white velcro hare/raf-simonz ripoffz for 100bucks shipped in the u.s. sized medium, so perfect for your feet.

iz that a REAL DOLL????

i'm not gettin stupid w/ u, but i don't get the question...

it's obviously not a person, and i've never heard of fake dolls?

or do you mean is it a real person dressed as a sex doll...wearing a mask or some shit?

i like to watch awful covers on video by high school bands that they post on youtube. makes me laugh.

to demonstrate:

PDiJEWRMvNY

and its not that these guys are so bad... but visual, im sure you can understand.

EDIT: yeah they are as bad as you think.

i can't even tell the difference if they're wearing long johns or april 77's?

I'm friends with kevin devine's brother and came across this and showed him...

9zL04nn0n4o

i can't even tell the difference if they're wearing long johns or april 77's?

I'm friends with kevin devine's brother and came across this and showed him...

haha, i can't tell if he has a good voice, but its pretty awkward watching some asian business guy doing your song...

i met kevin devine last time i saw brand new. really nice guy, loves the mets.

haha, i can't tell if he has a good voice, but its pretty awkward watching some asian business guy doing your song...

i met kevin devine last time i saw brand new. really nice guy, loves the mets.

there is a funny devil in the woods interview with him from a while back where he talks about how he met keith hernandez and told him he named his old band after him...(miracle of 86) and keith is like, you named your band "keith hernandez"?

there is a funny devil in the woods interview with him from a while back where he talks about how he met keith hernandez and told him he named his old band after him...(miracle of 86) and keith is like, you named your band "keith hernandez"?

hahah. thats pretty good. he played a show in westchester with manchester orchestra a few weeks ago, bummed i missed it, but i ended up having a good night that night anyways.

hahaha

can you find me some shoes j? nothing really in particular, i've just been really lazy recently. i'm size 13

i'll try. might be difficult. what exactly are you looking for?

I don't know if Silversun Pickups is coming out (or has already come out) with a new album, but I hope that none of their new songs (if any exist) are as catchy as Lazy Eye, because 1) I don't want to be hooked on a song for that long ever again, 2) they are really not that talented, and 3) although they make good music video, the chick in the band is rly not very attractive which pretty much is a deal breaker for me. thank you for listening.