superconfessional

i saw los lonely boys today. they were fucking amazing. they had a real SRV vibe goin on and it was even better since i had VIP passes and was up front watching. all of them are amazing musicians - but whats lame is the amount of gross middle aged biker dudes and their biker chicks. it was not cool. not cool at all. i'm gonna confess - i vomed a little in mah mouth from seeing the biker couples.

ahhh im sorry jeep but fuck los lonely boys aside from sounding like a shitty version of srv

they are the favororite musical choice of all these middle aged couples who are trying really hard to stay hip with new music, that strangely enough sounds exactly like what had its moments of fame back in the 80's.

true, their an SRV knock off, but the guys are great at what they do. all extremely talented. they did an amazing instrumental piece that comes from their first album (my parents play it nonstop, so i know the melody), and it was awesome. not something i'd listen to normally, but their not bad.

but seriously, kill me if i get middle aged.

oh, and i bought my first pair of non-denim pants that i can wear on a regular basis, today. their skinny chino's. they are amazing. urban outfitters you were finally good for something - and only $14.

onemancult spoke to me in a metaphysical way last night

I was at the Worldwide Festival in Sete, with a group of friends, among them one who has basically been my conscience for the past 4 years. He doesn't drink, has never been in any shit, etc. So anyways it's like 2am and we decide to just chill on beach chairs for a while. I had almost passed out when suddenly someone leans over me and yells "BOO!". It was a hot ass blonde ~16 year old french lolita. She was quite drunk and was with a friend who was completely sober. I talked to both of them a bit in the bit of french that I can speak, they talked to me in the bit of German that they spoke, etc. Long story short the drunk girl was going for me but I turned he down because both my conscience and her friend were there and I've never been one to take advantage of drunk girls. So later on I'm dancing again, and I look for this girl on the dancefloor because I had gotten drunk and had changed my mind. But instead I see her backstage hooking up with a 45 year old ugly woman who was with one of the bands or something. If I had taken advantage of the lolita girl, that ugly slag wouldn't have. So basically it would have been a good deed on my side.

I tip my hat to you, onemancult. You were right.

but everything everyone writes on here is ALL TRUE, every word

anonymity on the internet actually tends to foster "TRUE STOREY!!!" type epics. I don't see why herpsky is lying about soliciting prostitutes, it's not beneficial to him. There's less incentive to lie or boast on here, people will call you out.

Guest Airjamie

People that meet me often think im bullshitting them about the stupid fucking situations i land right in the middle of until one night they find themselves right there beside me in one. This is likely to happen at the florida meetup.

My prediction: Cheep, chrono, and dino huddled in the back of a squad car crying as i stand outside giving the officer my credit card information saying "really...um...sir... was it 100% necessary to put the nightstick IN my friends ass? I mean youre the professional and everything but um... like you already had him in the cuffs man i mean....sir? Yes sir well just be leaving again thank you for being so understanding sir we promise well go straight home sir"

I should tell my brother that the jumpoffs hes been having are a bit busted. Actually very busted. Whats the point in having sex with somebody thats not very attractive? Whats with alot of guys being asianophiles these days? Asian girls are nice but I noticed some people take it way too far.

Guest jmatsu

and on another tip, I'm seeing a 30 year old chick from Tokyo. BOOYAH. (No herpsky)

if you're over 50, i'll give you some rep. i guess it'd be pretty cool if you're around 16.

im in fucking pain after throwing myself down a handrail for the first time in years. i have a hole in the palm of my hand, hyper extended my elbow, twisted my back... and god damn did it feel good. now... it doesnt feel too good, but last night, after drinking a bit, it was so much fun... especially since the spot is usually a very quick bust, and we got to skate it for over an hour without cops or security ever showing up.

im afraid to see what my jeans look like after it tho... i know that there should be a good wallet fade... i was too drunk to notice last night.

addition: just got a messege from a girl ive been seeing, saying she got back together with her ex, and thats why she has been distant(not returning my calls)

fuck the bitch. she even said she wants to hang out still... hahahaha...

now i feel even better about all the girls i talked to last night, and the phone numbers i got.

this past weekend was such a "weakend" it wasn't funny.

fucking fob taiwanese women and their goddamn mandarin.

"you speak mandarin"

no, bitch, i don't! fuck you! go talk to the taiwanese person who works weekdays, you dumb whore!

and fuck you tony(kid fresh), scotty, buddy from "collector's kicks"--buncha faggots you are.

fucking tear your limbs off and slit your fucking throat.

[/vent]

this past weekend was such a "weakend" it wasn't funny.

fucking fob taiwanese women and their goddamn mandarin.

"you speak mandarin"

no, bitch, i don't! fuck you! go talk to the taiwanese person who works weekdays, you dumb whore!

and fuck you tony(kid fresh), scotty, buddy from "collector's kicks"--buncha faggots you are.

fucking tear your limbs off and slit your fucking throat.

[/vent]

i'm not completely sure i understand what is going on here 100%, but i know that

i like the sound of it.

i had a great weekend i went to friday the 13th midnite ridazz and pissed off the bridge then went swimming in a rooftop pool till 4am and got drunk with babezzzz

keep it in the 'what did you do last night' thread! ;)

I confess: I moved into the "I love you" phase with my girlfriend. Not sure if it's good or bad, but it feels right, so it's probably good