superconfessional

i know who it is. insomaniac may have messed around with that bozo (i know who it is, he's a fucking dork) in the matrix, but i am the only one on this fuckin board who she really loves. the executive hater wins once again.

Looks like we all know jmatsu's weakness now.. ha

Today was field day for zoophiles and I was also seen in public doing it with a farm animal. I'm not gonna say which animal but it was at a zoo. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I can remove them quickly. Now I just want wild sex and internet fame. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goals aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!

Today was field day for zoophiles and I was also seen in public doing it with a farm animal. I'm not gonna say which animal but it was at a zoo. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I can remove them quickly. Now I just want wild sex and internet fame. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goats aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!

I think that's called a Freudian slip.

Just so you don't mistake my intentions, I tried to + rep you but could not.

I was just running in the park and an old indian guy running in front of me just dropped like a rock from dehydration. He runs like 10 miles every day and I never even saw him sweat. I gave him some water and asked him if he's ok and he just got up and kept running. Fucking crazy old people.

Today was field day for zoophiles and I was also seen in public doing it with a farm animal. I'm not gonna say which animal but it was at a zoo. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I can remove them quickly. Now I just want wild sex and internet fame. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goals aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!

i'm glad you're leaving now that i hear that

I think that's called a Freudian slip.

Speaking of Freudian Slips, has anyone else purchased those boxer briefs from APC that say "Freudian Slip" around the waist? And if so, are those boxers intended for your "penis" to pop out of them, henceforth the "slip"? Please advise.

Confession: I wiped my hands on my dog today.

Guest jmatsu
confessionn

seraphim still signs on skype. i stare at her user name, but why would i message her?

nice to know. seraphim is totally fuckable/seed-worthy.

I confess that I hate Finding Nemo.

I'm watching it for my retarded English class. The teacher teaches it like it's an 8th grade class. I have to compare Finding Nemo and The Nun's Priest's Tale from The Canterbury Tales.

I'm watching it for my retarded English class. The teacher teaches it like it's an 8th grade class. I have to compare Finding Nemo and The Nun's Priest's Tale from The Canterbury Tales.

Are you still in high school?

i confess that i am quite curious to sample 'roast beef' and 'ham' flavoured pringles that have been introduced to my local grocery

I'd try these .. in the Netherlands they have ham & cheese flavored chips everywhere. Thumbs up.

Are you still in high school?

2nd year of college. I'm taking this class at community college with tons of FOBs, so I guess my teacher has to teach to their level.

I confess that I think my ENT doctor lady is totally smokin' hot....even with scrubs on. I went in for a check up today and shes new or something....but then she stuck this camera thing right up my nose and made my eyes water like a crybaby.

I fucking hate The Canterbury Tales, I hate chaucer and I hate University representative literature.

aren't community colleges really just colleges for those who can't make it into a real college?

Pretty much, all the classes I've taken haven been a joke. My classes were harder in HS. But I'm transferring to UCLA in a few months.

another one: i feel self concious as fuck when i use my iphone. i feel everyone is staring at it.

That's how I felt when I first got a Motorola Startac.

Booyah?

aren't community colleges really just colleges for those who can't make it into a real college?

For the most part yes, but there are exceptions like Santa Monica Community College and another in Rockland County NY, that offer really good curriculum, professors, etc. at discounted prices. SaMo Community College in particular also gives wealthy international students an excuse to come to the states and party like rock stars or whatever it is international students do: play cs, drive fancy cars, talk shit about americans, who the fuck knows.

i'm now worried that the government is going to kill my cousin.

my cousin is ex-surgeon general richard carmona, and the news just hit that he's speaking out agaisnt the bush administration, claiming that they muzzled him during

his term to prevent him from promoting views dissenting from theirs on issues like stem-cell research, sex education, etc.

is he a marked man?