superconfessional

i just woke up from a nap, equipped with the most awkward dream where i made out with a certain sufu member whom i have never even spoke to.

i should stop reading sufu before i fall asleep.

i bet it's DUM.

he's a dream playa

I confess...

I confess...

English Beat?

I confess that I went away for over a week, and when I came back I felt compelled to read all the superconfessional posts I missed, but I didn't bother with WAYWT.

I also confess that I was surprisingly excited to set off some fireworks on the 4th, but after the first few bottle rockets it just felt like a chore, and I didn't feel my patriotism enchanced at all!

money,power and respect. good words to live by.

Respect is the only one in there that I care anything about. As far as I'm concerned, Money and Power are the worst words to live by.

it may help keep us on track if we start all posts in this thread with "i confess"

anyway, i confess that we should combine WAYWT with superconfessional for maximum impact

example:

scarydudent1.jpg

wassup supergays first post go easy on me sorry for the pic quality

dh, raf, s2a, attachment visvim (not pictured)

i confess that i fucked my sister without a condom

i found a mouse in one of my cons today. he/she seemed quite comfortable, and the mouse was nice enough to not leave droppings either.

so i picked him up and put him outside. i feel humane.

i love blur soooo much.

Guest jmatsu
it was one of my favorite waywt posters so it could be any of you guys! :D

i know who it is. insomaniac may have messed around with that bozo (i know who it is, he's a fucking dork) in the matrix, but i am the only one on this fuckin board who she really loves. the executive hater wins once again.

i dont think she likes dating her own kind? :confused:

i know who it is. insomaniac may have messed around with that bozo (i know who it is, he's a fucking dork) in the matrix, but i am the only one on this fuckin board who she really loves. the executive hater wins once again.