superconfessional

confession:

I can't stop touching my new jeans,

god I'm a geek!!!

which jeans? i was like that with my samurai when i first got them i did the whole make them stand on their own thing, and kept feeling the really bumpy/awesome denim. good stuff

confession:

god I'm a geek!!!

I've been doing this as well. I've only worn my APC NS and Julian Reds, and I can't stop rubbing either one. It's so interesting to me to feel how different the textures are between denims

i met a girl who seems to have borderline nympho tendencies, although part of me is kinda concerned because i wont date her, but i definetly want to fuck her.. and im worried about catching something ?

but just because she acts like a slut around me at times, doesnt mean she is ? at least i hope she isnt a total whore...

i met a girl who seems to have borderline nympho tendencies, although part of me is kinda concerned because i wont date her, but i definetly want to fuck her.. and im worried about catching something ?

but just because she acts like a slut around me at times, doesnt mean she is ? at least i hope she isnt a total whore...

If she's even acknowledging your presence she's definitely boning at least 6 other guys.

Guest jmatsu

i have a pair of helmut lang white denim. the construction and hardware is fabulous. it's a size 29, but the legs were way too wide. i had a tailor modify them. i thought they came out great until i tried them on. the legs are a perfect fit for me, but i guess he didn't adjust them high enough. they are alittle lose in the hips. the way they portrude under careful scrutiny are giving me a creepy vibe ala calvin oscar, but i still love them and want to rock them. would i be a hypocrite if i wear them (since i hated on calvin johnson's hip-fits so much)?

I am listening to Tiest0z- Just Be.

I like that track. :o

does anyone want to recommend me some euphoric trance that isn't cheesy? Anjunabeats is the only label I can dig through without getting superdepressed.

please

madchester reprezennnnnnt

someone keyed my car. i confronted that someone today. they threw a punch, i knocked them down. they threw a rock at me. i gave them a bloody lip.

i fucking hate lifeguards.

Confession:

I'm doing too much.

I need to stop for a second.

because if it's supleme or vIsvIm, it means extra cool points!

of course that :cool:

and its something i carry my laptop around in.

I got a job interview this monday, the thing is that the guy that i used as a reference is also the guy thats interviewing me. :P So now im thinking should i still dress up and all that BS in the hot hot heat or just be comfy and shit.

confession:

god I'm a geek!!!

which jeans? i was like that with my samurai when i first got them i did the whole make them stand on their own thing, and kept feeling the really bumpy/awesome denim. good stuff
I've been doing this as well. I've only worn my APC NS and Julian Reds, and I can't stop rubbing either one. It's so interesting to me to feel how different the textures are between denims

Here's where I have even more reason to touch mine, 3 different types of denim in one pair of jeans.

You should be able to know wich ones they are, otherwise check back tomorrow....

i cant sleep.. time to buy some nyquillll

i really feel that my photo skills/keeness to take photos on my last trip were in adequate...

i feel that a lot of my photos were bullshit.. and thoughtless... wish you could rewind memories in your mind and capture them.

like in harry potter where they use the sieve to pull out memories except i would be able to make them photos/movies.. (havnt watchd the new movie yet, but i kinda want to)