superconfessional

i confess i agree

i don't watch it all that much, but i saw this one episode where she goes to slang on some college campus, and she's sort of half flirting with this stoner dude, and as she walks off they show her in slow motion and cut back to the dude and he goes 'hot fuckin mom ass'

it's hilarious; that's now how my friends and i refer to same in public

Guest Airjamie

is he a marked man?

Marked for buttsecks if hes as cute as you are.

Most people really dont understand how terrible jock-itch is.

Guest jmatsu

i keep getting aziz and azan mixed up because they both say stupid shit and post shitty fits. at first i just hated fuckhead-aziz, but now i equally hate them both (they are now one entity).

when's the sufu loser meetup (someone bring a rifle)?

Guest Airjamie
i keep getting aziz and azan mixed up

I do that all the time, Im pretty sure its because the only thing i see when i look at minorities is cheap expendable labor.

Aryan nations ftw.

Guest Airjamie
fuck. why do all the attractive ones have to have boyfriends who are currently away and their too "faithful" or whatever to just mess around.

god dammit.

Because you arent using rohypnol.

i keep getting aziz and azan mixed up because they both say stupid shit and post shitty fits. at first i just hated fuckhead-aziz, but now i equally hate them both (they are now one entity).

when's the sufu loser meetup (someone bring a rifle)?

bahaha pretty much the same situation for me

i know one of them has a freaky looking long arm??

Because you arent using rohypnol.

ahahahah

anyone figure out what that unknown JJ abrams film is yet, cause to be honest, im thinking its another godzilla remake. i can't find shit on it, and i've seen the trailer twice. no clue.

EDIT: now that i know the working title is Cloverfield. wtf is it.

yeah. it says "untitled jj abrams project" on imdb, and the summary says "monster" movie

anyone want to buy 3 tickets to Sonic Youth at Prospect Park in brooklyn - their playing Daydream Nation in full.

c770ed70.jpg

5mary-louise_parker01_jpg.jpg

id hit it...

holy shit this is the lady from weeds??

you've got to be fucking shitting me

Confession: Every time i see westside as last poster in WAYWT i get really really excited. its like some sort of weird superfuture christmas.

Everytime I see Westside in the WAYWT, he makes me want to throw up.

i'm now worried that the government is going to kill my cousin.

my cousin is ex-surgeon general richard carmona, and the news just hit that he's speaking out agaisnt the bush administration, claiming that they muzzled him during

his term to prevent him from promoting views dissenting from theirs on issues like stem-cell research, sex education, etc.

is he a marked man?

Heh I wouldn't talk about this on the internet especially with that huge

computer farm under fort something

jeepster you still goin after that older chick?

cause i think im finally about to make the initial pounce on my older girl

ive heard from numerous reports that shes actually been expecting me

seems like all systems go, i hope its not too late

im gunnin for her. i was talking to her the other day as we were walking to our respective cars (mine being the shitty 2001 dodge caravan with "budz" scratched in the side, hers being a fire-red saab turbo.. dammit.) and she was telling me how despite having been dumped by her boyfriend, she doesn't really know what she wants right now. shes being pretty vague on the whole issue, and she calls it "transition" but i think because the dude still calls her constantly and for the fact that shes older, im running on slim to no mack at all. shes down with hanging out wiht me and all, but i dunno if theres gonna be a relationship with this girl. luckily im interested in a school up where she goes as well, so hopefully if i get accepted thats another in with her.