superconfessional

I had to type two 7 page essays on two completely different topics due at the same.

100% suicide.

One was pretty easy, super analysis (alliteration, meaning, diction etc) for a poem, Dulce Et Est Decorum. And the other is just gay, finding all the logical fallacies in a book about HIV victims and how the government fucked them over in the 1980s; then connecting all the logical fallacies and how they eventually correlate into the bigger picture.

Both essays were assigned 4 days ago. FUCK SUMMER COURSES.

FUCK LIFE

FUCK HOMOSEXUALS AND HIV

on a side note.

for july 4th. went to the beach. watched fireworks. was not that fun. in santa cruz. policia kicked everybody off the beach. parking lot was jam packed with traffic. nobody could move. THEN. a car swerves trying to cut in front of our car. mexicans were chasing that car with a bat. they run back. smash somebodys car window. the man in the car shoots fireworks to hit the person. he misses and goes straight through the window of the car behind us. they call police saying they got shot at. policia locks down whole parking lot. couple police officers arrive with m4s and surround the vehicle. mexicanos freaking out and about to cry. me lol'n 5 feet away.

priceless

damn its annoying filling up all the online forms for careers

i just want to find a descent job and wished i had more connections around the world

anyone know or is in the consulting business?

I dislike flying on a plane.

No matter where I'm seated, whether it be first, business or economy, I can hear a baby cry. Damn babies are following me around like flies.

i had this dream last night that my school was slowly overrun by a populat nazi party. and i was restricted to a revolutionary mexican looking prison cell. i heard rumour that they were sending us off to work camps so i made a huge fiasco about needing a new cell, and while i was waiting for the new one i showed off my many talents to the nazi guards, which included unicycling among other thigns, and they decided i was too good to send off to a concentration camp. then my amazing great aunt who i love very much was in the cell right next to all of this and together we escaped.

next day i throw a crazy party at my house, and its all full of people i dont know, but theres budlight in jug form? beeing passed around so im like wtf i dont care, and shit all of a sudden i have a pool too it was great. then the cops came. and they sit us outside and i, even though i wasnt drunk just black out and wake up the next morning (not actually wake up, but wake up in my dream) in my boxers in this strange position on a desk ontop of my bed and when i try to move its like all of a sudden i am the highest ive ever been (almost) and i can barely move everything is mad slow motion highness, and then with a crazy buzz kill my mom and great aunt storm into the room, DID YOU HAVE A PARTY LAST NIGHT! and then i seemingly black out again and im playing halo 2 at my friends house which has this large sort of loft that is filled iwth the left overs of what looks like last nights party or someting, and these two naked people asked us if it was ok if they screwed up there, and we were like fuck no! were playing some fucking halo here.

i love writing my dreams before i forget them, and digging them up weeks later. they seem like really surreal short stories. like a super shitty version of borges.

how the hell are your dreams so long >>;, my last dream involved me finding two cats, one the size of my hand, and the other, the size of my thumb. And the one the size of my hand was orange and striped and the one the size of my thumb was black.

And they were both shaped like circles.

anyways, my weird ass dream from the other night was this:

i was on a high speed train speeding down an empty sort of Resident Evil meets Half-life 2 subway system/tunnel, and it stopped at a stair way. i walk up the stairs and its sunny out and im in san francisco right near the haight. so i walk into a huge mall, and there is a large fruit stand that had strange looking slimey things crawling in it. so i walk back outside through the other end of the mall, and there is a huge stairwell leading up to a platform (sort of looks like a suspended train stop), enclosed on all four sides by brick walls. i walk up there, and there are all these people just milling about, sort of zombish, in a daze. i walk up to one, who looks like my friend camille, and she starts screaming about how shes trapped by the master or something. so i grab her and we run back down the stairs with the zombish people in hot pursuit. we run under the platform and theres a door. i bang on the door, a guy who kind of looks like jeffery from project runway comes to the door and asks for a password. i call him a bitch and he walks away. i bang on the door again, all the while the people getting closer. he comes back and asks for the password again and this time i say mitch, and he opens the door. once inside, he talks us down a passage way into a large subterrean bunker filled with racks and racks of jeans. he then proceeds to tell me i've entered self-edge.

i woke up shortly after this dream. it was a really wtf moment, but i figure it had something to do with the shrooms i ate earlier.

how the hell are your dreams so long >>;, my last dream involved me finding two cats, one the size of my hand, and the other, the size of my thumb. And the one the size of my hand was orange and striped and the one the size of my thumb was black.

And they were both shaped like circles.

my dreams seem to get longer and longer

since ive started writing them down, i think its just that i have a better memory for them

ever since i started getting interested in them.

I had to type two 7 page essays on two completely different topics due at the same.

100% suicide.

One was pretty easy, super analysis (alliteration, meaning, diction etc) for a poem, Dulce Et Est Decorum.

i think i read this shit in my english class/ had to do the same thing.

i downloaded this program that allows me to get free sattelite tv streamed on my computer. not all the channels but a bunch. its interesting to see what lazy people in iceland and kuwait watch on tv.

do share please

I have been going out with my girl for 1yr and 3 months now.. i meet her online when she was in hk, and when i was in toronto almost 2 years ago.. after a few weeks.. we were boyfriend and girlfriend.. 3 months later.. she dumped me because she said she thought the relationship didnt work caus we havent seen each other.. then after a while.. we got back together in last april because i went back to hk for 4 weeks.. in september she came to canada for highschool ( but really just to see me).. we had alot of good times.. and really connect with each other in many ways.. now she went back to hk for the summer...

now heres my problem.. shes a visa student.. so she has to pay quite a bit of money just to study here.. now shes going to university.. and shes going to spend ALOT of money.. even though I really like her alot.. i dun want to see her spend so much money just to be with me (Caus she really aint those smart types of girls.. she would probably fail in university).... because her family isnt a weathly one.. its more of a underaverage income family.. im thinking if i should break up with her or not....

either she wants the pipe or you are her emotional tampon
I am the opposite of 'caring' with her, I've gotten pretty mean with her. And you'd have to pay me a nice amount for me to even touch her...and I'd need to be blindfolded. Earmuffs...I need earmuffs too.

I hate when my boss gets a call on his cell. He looks at it, opens it, looks at it again.. *a few seconds past* then fcuking hands it over to me. Rudest shit, if I were on the other line I would hang up if there was no answer.

I hate the fact that I am not a kid anymore and no one shields me from death. What the fuck am I suppose to say when a patient's wife, whom I've befriend along with her husband and two sons, tells me her husband is 'at that final stage'.

Sorry?

Tough shit that's life?

Most people don't realize how common and horrible cancer can be.

I have been going out with my girl for 1yr and 3 months now.. i meet her online when she was in hk, and when i was in toronto almost 2 years ago.. after a few weeks.. we were boyfriend and girlfriend.. 3 months later.. she dumped me because she said she thought the relationship didnt work caus we havent seen each other.. then after a while.. we got back together in last april because i went back to hk for 4 weeks.. in september she came to canada for highschool ( but really just to see me).. we had alot of good times.. and really connect with each other in many ways.. now she went back to hk for the summer...

now heres my problem.. shes a visa student.. so she has to pay quite a bit of money just to study here.. now shes going to university.. and shes going to spend ALOT of money.. even though I really like her alot.. i dun want to see her spend so much money just to be with me (Caus she really aint those smart types of girls.. she would probably fail in university).... because her family isnt a weathly one.. its more of a underaverage income family.. im thinking if i should break up with her or not....

I would break off with her but this has nothing to do with the story and everything to do with the fact that you don't respect her intellectually. She deserves someone who thinks better of her and you should look for somebody you respect as an equal or you'll never feel fulfilled unless you're presently sticking your penis in her.

Guest Airjamie

Yesterday i got a call from my doctor saying my liver functions are high. Im pretty sure this is just normal acute alcoholic hepatitis, but theres a chance it could be alot more serious. Mabye its a coping mechanism, but the thing im most scared of is having to give up drinking.

EDIT: Post 1, 666 niiiice. Hail Satan.

For that statement alone maybe I should make myself clear

I've spent six months in a hospital fighting cancer and before that yes I was ignorant. The doctors told me that hair loss, which was something I associated cancer with, is common. Who knew that I'd be tired all the time, that I'd have to take nasty tasting steroids when I was out of the hospital in addition to chemotherapy? That I would constantly have headaches, sore throat, that my skin would peel and I'd feel like throwing up but half the time end up dry heaving? Who knew mineral oil helped my bowel movement which was screwed up due to chemotherapy yet again. There are so many shiety things that you can't even imagine. That's just the physical stuff. They send a psychologist and try to get you on anti depressant pills because guess what

You're dying and while there is a possibility of saving you you never know

I'd say that's horrible? Do you think what you've seen on tv really portrays cancer accurately? I've seen people with abdominal cancer, they're so skinny everywhere but they look like they have a pillow under their stomach skin. I've seen liver cancer patients with eyes and skin so yellow you know they're gonna die soon.

I also see people constantly shocked when I tell them I have cancer. They say I'm so young! I'd hate to see their reactions when they find out babies get cancer too.

Honestly ask yourself when you think of cancer what do you think of? People tell me cancer, hair loss and death. No one told me its incurable. If you knew all that I have just said and more, congratulations. I will retract my statement about how most people don't know how horrible cancer is, then again I said most.

I think people aren't as aware. I mean you hear about it and there's that livestrong shit but until you get cancer or work with cancer patients you don't know a fucking thing. Even working with or knowing someone with cancer

Its still not the same as having cancer

Also I've met so many people affected by it but we don't introduce ourselves and say, hi my name is jane and I have cancer. If I didn't meet them in the hospital or tell them when they see my scar, I'd never know.

So one can argue that you don't know much people that has cancer but maybe they do, they just don't tell you or the subject hasn't risen

So please explain

How am I a fucking idolt?