superconfessional

In every girl I talk to, I look for similarities to my ex girlfriend. If more than about three are present, I make every effort to avoid conversation with her again. The problem is: the things I most hate about my ex girlfriend tend to be very common in the feminine psyche.

Dear hapless,

Are you knucks?

– Analog

theres a hanger in my bathroom, like right across from the toilet. i just take my pants off and hang it up dere and stare at em...

obsessive concept.

wait...

who doesn't eat milk / cereal?

Fuck milk, when I was a baby I wouldn't drink milk even. I was admitted to hospital as a baby once and the nurses eventually had to give me strawberry milk to get me to drink it. I've been putting milk in my protein shakes recently and I think it's making me smell when I sweat, so I think I'm going to cut milk out of my diet completely unless it's used in cooking. I pour milk on cereal when I have it, then put my hand over the bowl and pour the milk down the sink. That way I have just enough to make the cereal moist but I don't have to taste the milk really. I used to have hot milk on cereal as a kid because then it tastes completely different. I don't think I'm lactose intolerant though?

Fuck milk, when I was a baby I wouldn't drink milk even. I was admitted to hospital as a baby once and the nurses eventually had to give me strawberry milk to get me to drink it. I've been putting milk in my protein shakes recently and I think it's making me smell when I sweat, so I think I'm going to cut milk out of my diet completely unless it's used in cooking. I pour milk on cereal when I have it, then put my hand over the bowl and pour the milk down the sink. That way I have just enough to make the cereal moist but I don't have to taste the milk really. I used to have hot milk on cereal as a kid because then it tastes completely different. I don't think I'm lactose intolerant though?

You're insane is what you are.