superconfessional

those them menthol eucalyptus joints? huh? cough up the gum drops, grammy

"you're a very sexy young lady, you know that? petite lips.....smart, probably too good in bed....

fuck you. go get ya fuckin shine box"

i'm at work and i was about to take a waywt picture.. until i was looking at myself through the camera and realized how.. hype beasty work makes me dress. i feel like i'm dressing like i'm in high school again. whatevs, free clothes. and i got a pair of denimz from work too, my first pair of raw denim :P

i hung up on my parents out of frustration for the first time in my life ... i thought it might feel better :\

i know i'm being lazy and not getting my shit organized well enough, but damn i want some breathing space and not someone constantly on my back telling me what to do

I had one of those moments last night where I totally stopped in the middle of the street as I was walking home and questioned everything about my life up until that point.

I stood in the middle of 10th st walking towards 3rd ave for like 5 minutes, dead-stopped.

It was odd. Somewhat welcome, but mostly just odd and perturbing.

I had one of those movements last night where I totally stopped in the middle of the street as I was walking home.

I stood in the middle of 10th st walking towards 3rd ave for like 5 minutes, dead-stopped.

thats what i read it as

I had one of those moments last night where I totally stopped in the middle of the street as I was walking home and questioned everything about my life up until that point.

I grew up on 10st. i love 10st.

i used to do this all the time, but fuck standing still, you keep walking, in the middle of the street, own it for blocks.

fuck questioning shit, keep moving forward and owning.

thats how i always saw it.

EDIT:

Link to a song i like about 10th ST. :)

:( i wish i was born to liberals

instead i got a moderate and a full blown commie

my mother goes through fucking everything she finds thats mine. looks through my pockets, my closet, and slips of paper that might drop, my email any time she has the chance, i have to change my last name on facebook, can't save any passwords on any computer thats mine, change my password every month or so, even have to wipe my free space often so they can't recover deleted documents( they did that once). so fucking tiring

salvia and other enthos. 'twas legal besides the minor part and they also sent a gram of smoke blend. parents then went through the drawer after they found the receipts i was planning to get rid of(stupid fucking me). they already got 3 strikes on me with marij. but that was months ago. sitll hella suspicious and shit though and i couldn't really take it anymore, tried to get away but epically failed and wasted time walking 7 or so miles