superconfessional

my dad handed me a red envelope.

I gave the red envelope back of course and the snoopy. but I kept the card.

did you ever heard about red pen (underliners?)

it's a totally different matter; you can't give it back, but can give it? :eek:

and YOU, yes, YOU, little animal

i am the dancer that burns up in the night to spin your soul like cobwebs...

77037_anita_berber13_123_706lo-500x691.jpg

76994_anita_berber1_123_452lo-500x672.jpg

let me grab my glasses...

i prefer granny smith, but i'll take the red shines anytime! :o

i wanted so much to be a teacher when i was younger. now i know i'd be a total impatient, arrogant and bitchy teacher.

but these kids would learn, let me tell you!!! :eek:

Guest on-display
salvia and other enthos. 'twas legal besides the minor part and they also sent a gram of smoke blend. parents then went through the drawer after they found the receipts i was planning to get rid of(stupid fucking me). they already got 3 strikes on me with marij. but that was months ago. sitll hella suspicious and shit though and i couldn't really take it anymore, tried to get away but epically failed and wasted time walking 7 or so miles

after you walked 7 or so miles did you call mommy to pick you up?

I'm watching ET, first time in like 15 years. I totally don't remember anything in the movie other than that I know he goes home at the end. It's still stressful watching astronauts invade Elliot's home and quarantining them.

hi mrip!!

holla, keep yo head up GOAT!!!!

thanks son

pretty much it breaks down like this

what i'm learning to do is to not make sarcastic / assholish comments

control my urge to make those comments

that's part of my path to not being an asshole

step 1 - don't make the comments

step 2 (hopefully) - don't even have that thought come in my mind

and throughout it all, remorse x repent

step 1 is really hard still

but i'm learning to bite my tongue and be patient

i guess after 25 years of being an ass, its not easy to change....

GOAT

i still question if you are the prick you think you are.

If you were, i question if it would bother you so much. When i was 25, i was near intolerable unless i loved you. I never thought twice about shit. So, i think at your core you must be OK, so, give yourself a break, or find friends that are not part of a 70's sitcom.

no?

its odd

everybody that's known me for >5 years loves me for me

i have tonnnnnesss of friends that have gotten to the point where they expect me to make the sarcastic comments towards people

in the last 5 years, i've realized that most ppl i meet don't put up with the comments i make

the odd part is those are the people that are causing me to change, even though they're nowhere near as important when compared to my friends i've had for 20 years (who are actually against me not being an asshole)......so i've decided to try it.

me being an ass today was cause i straight up made a comment that was uncalled for to a girl i didn't know. 6 months ago i wouldn't have cared.....yet somehow it bothered me today. i guess that's my conscious waking up....

i don't really think i'm a prick in general

just today i was

and overall, i'd rather refrain from making bad jokes at the expense of others

Also - i think the reason it bothers me is cause i am trying to move past that stage of my life where i made fun of everything and everybody, so every time the old me comes out, i actually feel remorse ("i shouldn't have said that" type shit)

I know someone that's a prick myself. He's a Chinese American guy that tries to preach about the superiority of different regions in China, ex) Northerners are better than Cantos (Southerners), blah blah blah, to other Chinese Americans. His reasons are inane, stupid, and offensive. He says other shit of course, so it doesn't stop there.

No one likes him, and I would go as far to say everyone hates him. He's not a bad person, but he just doesn't hold back, and says the stupidest fuckin shit in the world. I'm a decently accepting person, and I am also able to tolerate minorly annoying people, but you should really just watch your mouth sometimes.

There's no need to say shit that is uncalled for, unless it's really, really funny.

On another note, I should make a comedy trio groupe with kerni and winq. I'll be the guy that holds his tongue back, winq will be the insulter, and kerni will provide some dothead jokes, a la Russell Peters.