superconfessional

what happened sunshine, are you all right? did you need to re-set your shoulder again?

oh nothing but being made to move 14 cases of 12oz bottles of pbr down a flight of stairs on to a dolly, then proceed to push said dolly 3 city blocks up a gradual incline the entire way, continue to get the beers of the dolly up a small set of stairs then move them all down a big set of stairs followed by about a 20 yard walk to the storage place. oh yea it was also 90 degrees out with about 90% humidity.

that is what we call fun.

I hate unresolved relationships

especially when one of the other parties refuses to talk with/discuss the issue and/or even acknowledge the other.

Its like...dig my heart out with a sharp, serrated spoon

oh nothing but being made to move 14 cases of 12oz bottles of pbr down a flight of stairs on to a dolly, then proceed to push said dolly 3 city blocks up a gradual incline the entire way, continue to get the beers of the dolly up a small set of stairs then move them all down a big set of stairs followed by about a 20 yard walk to the storage place. oh yea it was also 90 degrees out with about 90% humidity.

that is what we call fun.

i'll be stopping by laff tomorrow, i'll bring you plenty of cheer, that oughtta cool you down.

It must be that brooklyn air, huh scott?...

might be because i have all the windows open and it's happening again, i just am never satisfied with a single choice i make in life, nothing is enough, i hate this feeling of stifling discontent, this sucks.

i leave for my 3 week vacation tomorrow and i don't even give a shit

i've been in such a funk this month that even the idea of traveling around the world can't put a smile on my face

I've never gotten a nosebleed in my near two decades,

until four days ago. and three days ago, and two, and today.

They are minor, but it's a little alarming?

Guest Phrost
I've never gotten a nosebleed in my near two decades,

until four days ago. and three days ago, and two, and today.

They are minor, but it's a little alarming?

why you do drugs femelle. did brad pitt hit you or something