superconfessional

seriously tho she wasn't obese! I guess you could say she's fat but that is such an ugly word I dunno

it was the first time, that I've seen

but then again i've only been to the amusement parks less then ten times total in my entire life. that includes ones that school sends us to.

like when you a host, you feed the nonobese guest, its fun if they have a big appetite, you're like "eat more, eat more!" and its funnnn

but when you have a big person over, its not fun if they have a big appetite, they jerks

but if they too shy too eat, and you're like "eat more, eat more!" it's you who is the jerk

My ankle is better. The past couple of days i had to walk on my tippee toes due to the pain. i can now walk with a limp (like a pimp). And the party that i went to, even though i looked like a damn fool limping all over the place it was actually quite fun.

happy for you

broken bones suck balls, ill tell you this though being told it needs to be re-broken to set correctly is even worse.

This is pretty much true.

fuck that is so true

it annoys me

when I was younger I hated seafood (I'm a meat girl) and all family would eat is seafood..they'd heap tons on my plate saying, why don't you eat?? are you on a diet (wtf I was like ten) and so my mom goes no, she likes beef

so they'd order a beef plate for me and I'd have to eat it all myself :/

Guest Phrost

i was a fatty as a kid so i think my hatred of obese ppl stem from that (always a self loathing concept)

mom used to padlock the fridge so i wouldn't make midnight snack runs (0) :(

fuck that is so true

it annoys me

when I was younger I hated seafood (I'm a meat girl) and all family would eat is seafood..they'd heap tons on my plate saying, why don't you eat?? are you on a diet (wtf I was like ten) and so my mom goes no, she likes beef

Wow. You're lucky whitney. peasantry status= Eat whats in front of you, or die.

I Have a little 6th grader cousin in NJ that is spoiled as fuck. Whenever we go out to eat, she eats nothing. Only eats like a little of most common basic chicken(i.e. General Chicken) and that's all. Because the rest of the foods we eat she doesn't even like it, when she has never even tried it before.. And you know shes hella hungry(who isn't at dinner time), but just too stubborn to try something new. in the end, she always wins and gets to eat doritos and junk food for her substinence. Oh yeah and she never drinks water. Always Coke. Btw. shes getting a little bit chubby going into the 7th grade:eek:

I'm glad I only have to see her every few years, because then I would have to destroy her to stay sane.:mad:

rambling.. my bad.

I was taught not to complain but since my aunts and uncles were all wondering and they know I'm only allergic to milk they wonder why I don't eat.

Chinese families are nothing if not nosy.

trust, it was a big deal to like get me that plate so that's why I finished it all.

they say its bad for your joints. i do this alot. but i don't know if its true or have done any particular research on this though.

There's a study that says it gives you a slightly weaker grip but all you're basically doing is letting out "air bubbles" (I dunno the correct term) of the synovial fluid in your joints. It's supposedly not harmful.

I can twist my neck and get hella pops, push my chest out and get my chest to pop and pop every finger joint nearly at will - multiple times with no need to let it "refuel".

asian eating habits and etiquettes are so weird.

like sometimes ill go to the bathroom during a meal and my dad piles everything on the table onto my plate and he's all like im just trying to get you to eat more.. but the thing is i eat a ridiculous amount of food every meal whether or not my dad feeds me. like everyone is always trying to feed me like im a starving orphan boy but im 150 lbs damnit

and then at the table when youre having dim sum or some shit all the plates have one thing left on them because no one wants to take the last piece. so then it gets cold and no one eats it an the waiter takes it away even though everyone was looking at it the whole meal wanting to eat it

i bet whitney no one else would eat your meat dish because they were afraid of like imposing on you and not allowing you to eat enough because its the only dish you can eat. and then because you cant leave a grain of rice you end up having to eat the whole thing

o and then theres all that crap about who gets to pay the bill. like did anyone else have to sit for an extra like 20 minutes every meal with relatives because everyone was trying to pay the bill -_- if it was me i'd just be like LOL OK U PAY

i confess that sometimes i really wonder what jane's pussy looks like. is it shaved? color of pubes and is the labis/clit is exposed .. reallly for realzzz

fuck that is so true

it annoys me

baby i would let you eat my meat when ever you want it nd you aint gonna get fat all your getting is protein .. i love ya

Guest Phrost
i confess that sometimes i really wonder what jane's pussy looks like. is it shaved? color of pubes and is the labis/clit is exposed .. reallly for realzzz

someone forward this to jane

Guest Phrost

edmond wanna tour of the dirty south